IGNORED

Steve Coppell

Turkey

"We're not able to dig ourselves out of a hole, I wouldn't have questioned our fighting spirit earlier in the season but now it seems there might be a few hidden agendas, although I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

Actually, I wish I'd not said that, forget it. Let me say now that that is not an issue, it's just me rambling, sometimes after a game you can get rambly and incoherent."

Hidden agendas, can't win - Could he be about to walk?

I think he'd be a really good appointment for BCFC. He did a really good job at Brighton almost keeping us up in Division 1 and then taking us to the top of Division 2 before joining Reading.

"We're not able to dig ourselves out of a hole, I wouldn't have questioned our fighting spirit earlier in the season but now it seems there might be a few hidden agendas, although I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

Actually, I wish I'd not said that, forget it. Let me say now that that is not an issue, it's just me rambling, sometimes after a game you can get rambly and incoherent."

Hidden agendas, can't win - Could he be about to walk?

I think he'd be a really good appointment for BCFC. He did a really good job at Brighton almost keeping us up in Division 1 and then taking us to the top of Division 2 before joining Reading.

He sounds like he was having a 'Holloway' moment.

If we were in the market for a new manager then I would have Steve Coppell near the top of my list.

.....But we're not. I want to see Tinnion finish the season as manager. I would also give him the first three months of next season before deciding whether the team is showing improvement.

Steve Coppell will be back at Brighton by then. :)

Archived