IGNORED

Batman

The Batman

No internet site can answer this, just curious if anyone here knows??

WHO KILLS BRUCE WAYNE'S PARENTS???

In Batman it was Jack Napier {Joker}

In Batman Forever it was Two Face

In the Batman comics it was some other guy

and Batman Begins says nothing about it on any site that i've been on, all it says is that it's his quest to find vengence, it don't say who did it??

It may be sad, but it's tearing me appart....

When in Batman Forever did it say that TwoFace killed his parents?

I thought the story was that Batman attempted to protect him from getting acid thrown over him, but failed.

It changed his personality and he blamed Batman

Why I'm arguing this I don't know  :)

It's another one of those crappy story line continuity errors that the Batman movies possess. He says that two-face kills his parents when he tells it to Dr Chase Meridian {Nicole Kidman}, which is why i am so confused about it.....

It's another one of those crappy story line continuity errors that the Batman movies possess. He says that two-face kills his parents when he tells it to Dr Chase Meridian {Nicole Kidman}, which is why i am so confused about it.....

Hmm.... I'll have to check up on that one... I don't think so though :P

Not to weigh in on this hotly debated politcal issue but;

I believe the 'Joker' is supposed to have killed Batmans parents, he shot them on the street i seem to remember and then says "You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight" - which is what Bruce Wayne has visions of.

Then it is shown in Batman Forever that 'Two Face' kills Robins parents, they are performinf at a circus when something happens: don't remember exactly what.

Archived