IGNORED

Scott Brown

Colemanballs

As far as i know Scott has a contract to the end of the season,

He wont have been offered a new contract yet as the manager and the board don't offer new contracts until May, when they know which league we will be in and what the staff budget for the following season is going to be,

Exactly the same as last season when Lee P, bell, hill etc werent offered deals until the first week of june after the Play off final .

He wont have been offered a new contract yet as the manager and the board don't offer new contracts until May, when they know which league we will be in and what the staff budget for the following season is going to be,

Exactly the same as last season when Lee P, bell, hill etc werent offered deals until the first week of june after the Play off final .

I'd have thought Scott Brown has now proven that we would want him on our wage bill for next season whichever division we are in. I'd be mightily hacked off if we lost him to another club due to not sorting things out now.

I'd have thought Scott Brown has now proven that we would want him on our wage bill for next season whichever division we are in. I'd be mightily hacked off if we lost him to another club due to not sorting things out now.

After tonight's performance we need to sit him down first thing tomorrow morning and get him signed up.

Well we might as well start offering them new contracts now. As I'm sure now what division we will be in next season and just because we won two games in a row ( against poor sides), it wont be the championship.

Archived