IGNORED

45 Minutes Of Madness

Rich-TWSC-

I hate to say it but that's an ideal first 45 minutes of football for you lot.

Just remember you're playing Oldham... Me thinks alot will get carried away.

But like I said on another thread... This is the best time to start a run.

DAMN YOU.

:whistle:

'you lot' awww c'mon Rich...you're practically one of us now...might as well break down that closet door and come out and say it....say it...'I'm Bristol City and Proud'!! :city:

But you are right.....It's only Oldham...although a team on a 6 game losing streak struggling at the lower end of the table is usually prime for visiting AG and picking up a win so maybe we do have something to get carried away about!!

Looking at the fixture list it is a nice time to start a run let's see consistency for the next 4/5 games before we start even thinking things are improving.

DAMN YOU.

:city:

Certainly this forum is up and down like a brides nightie. At the end of it all we are still only hanging on to an outside chance of a playoff.

You can on any one night only beat the team in front of you - something we have failed to do to often at home this season. Better. :whistle:

'you lot' awww c'mon Rich...you're practically one of us now...might as well break down that closet door and come out and say it....say it...'I'm Bristol City and Proud'!!  :city:

No, no... I'm thinking of how amusing it'll be if Oldham come back! God it would be anarchy on here.

Not trying to take anything from a good days work by you lot so far.

:whistle:

DAMN YOU.

:city:

Well you can only beat whats in front of you, excuse the pun.

I think we need to get carried away a bit, the teams moral needs a boost and this has done much to appease some sections of Citys fan base :whistle:

Certainly this forum is up and down like a brides nightie. At the end of it all we are still only hanging on to an outside chance of a playoff.

You can on any one night only beat the team in front of you - something we have failed to do to often at home this season. Better.  :yawn:

Well you can only beat whats in front of you, excuse the pun.

I think we need to get carried away a bit, the teams moral needs a boost and this has done much to appease some sections of Citys fan base  :whistle:

Sorry i didnt mean to use your line :city:

I just didnt read all of your thread, but its so true!!

Hey who cares! Brooker just scored!! :o:D

Archived