IGNORED

Dinning

Guest Champagne Football

Guest Champagne Football

What a surprise, Dinning starts a game, is playing without Tinnion, is the main man in midfield and he has a very good game. I always thought Tinnion hindered his involvement by playing alongside him. Tony must start on Saturday now, he sat back picked up all the loose balls and sprayed them all over the pitch to any player he wished.

He, to me, was the obvious choice to replace Tommy. He gave the experience to a very young midfield and gave it the balance by protecting the defence.

He has come in with a lot of criticism, but all he needed I felt was to start a game and be in control of the midfield. He did this today and for me along with Bell and Scott Brown was a contender for man of the match.

Keep it up Tony.

The game of 2 halfs sayings came to light tonight.

First 45 mins Dining was terrible, passed the ball without looking everytime he got it.

2nd half he was very good and put in a loan performance (the sort of display we seen when he was on loan from us).

Though Bello looked so much sharper and positive with Luke linking up with him amd that Coles played well to alongside Carey. In Colesy defence I think a lot of his not up to scratch performances were due to him carrying Tony Butler and his poor displays...!

The game of 2 halfs sayings came to light tonight.

First 45 mins Dining was terrible, passed the ball without looking everytime he got it.

2nd half he was very good and put in a loan performance (the sort of display we seen when he was on loan from us).

Though Bello looked so much sharper and positive with Luke linking up with him amd that Coles played well to alongside Carey. In Colesy defence I think a lot of his not up to scratch performances were due to him carrying Tony Butler and his poor displays...!

Bollox. Dinning was not terrible first half. Average maybe but certainly not terrible. He had a good game all round tonight and him and Brown looked good together.

Guest Tactical Genius

Dinning was instrumental in grabbing control of the game at the start by supplying the pass for Lita's first goal and then having his own shot cleared off the line at 1-0. He achieved more pass completions in the first 20 minutes than Orr has achieved this calender year. His presence allowed the other three to do what they wanted, in the confidence that should anything untoward happen then Dinning would be there to mop up the mess.

During the second half he was simply sublime. Strolling around bossing the centre of the park like an Alpha male Silverback, safe in the knowledge that he could, if he wished, enjoy the pleasures of each and everyone of his opponents wives and they would be powerless to repel his dominance over them.

Bollox. Dinning was not terrible first half. Average maybe but certainly not terrible. He had a good game all round tonight and him and Brown looked good together.

Brown and anyone would look good together. See how improved Doc and Dinns were playing between two energetic teenagers.....Cotterill & Brown, good for them.

Dinning was instrumental in grabbing control of the game at the start by supplying the pass for Lita's first goal and then having his own shot cleared off the line at 1-0. He achieved more pass completions in the first 20 minutes than Orr has achieved this calender year. His presence allowed the other three to do what they wanted, in the confidence that should anything untoward happen then Dinning would be there to mop up the mess.

During the second half he was simply sublime. Strolling around bossing the centre of the park like an Alpha male Silverback, safe in the knowledge that he could, if he wished, enjoy the pleasures of each and everyone of his opponents wives and they would be powerless to repel his dominance over them.

Ahh,The Genius.Remember our little difference of opinion regarding Scott Brown,10 days or so ago?I am just curious as to wether you now find him "ready",or judging by this post,is he now "one of the other three"?

Your ego knows no bounds TG,but I am afraid you are going to have to concede that you got it hopelessly wrong with regards to Scott Brown...By the way.Your man Dinning did play well,and so he should.But he was allowed to play well because of the energy,pace and football ability of "the other three"

Guest Tactical Genius
Your ego knows no bounds TG

Within the circles that the Genius moves, it is oft a moot point that Mr Mourinho himself based his media persona upon the musings of the TG.

but I am afraid you are going to have to concede that you got it hopelessly wrong with regards to Scott Brown.

TG is enough of a man to admit his own, occasional, failings. Young Brown has indeed proved me wrong. Time will tell whether he has the ability to do it week in week out, but I'd be very surprised (not to say disappointed) if Orr was picked ahead of either these two fellas again this season.

Within the circles that the Genius moves, it is oft a moot point that Mr Mourinho himself based his media persona upon the musings of the TG.

TG is enough of a man to admit his own, occasional, failings. Young Brown has indeed proved me wrong. Time will tell whether he has the ability to do it week in week out, but I'd be very surprised (not to say disappointed) if Orr was picked ahead of either these two fellas again this season.

I salute you TG...I too,hope that young Brown can perform on a regular basis.Only problem with that is...how do we keep him?..But forget that negative thought,I am just going to enjoy the football we are getting ..long may it continue.

Have to agree.

Difficult decision last night for man of the match between Dinning, Cotterill and Bell. 

I though Dinning just shaded it.  His dominance and passing in the centre of the park was a joy to watch.  He bossed midfield the whole game.

Should be a good competition on Saturday then. Blackpool won 4 out of their last 5 games with an in form Wellens bossing the midfield v Dinning. Butler v Lita.

Archived