IGNORED

Tinman's Best Position

One Team

Is it any coincidence that Tinman's new position on the bench has seen us have back to back wins for the first time in (what feels like) months?

I don't think so, personally.

Being able to give 100% to managing, selecting and monitoring the team from the sidelines is clearly paying dividends.

The performances of Brown and Cotterill were a joy to watch, as was the continuing promising striking partnership of Brooker and Lita.

We were (collectively) quick to give Tinman a hard time over the recent run of form, but credit where its due; the last two games give us reason to hope.

One Team

Guest Goodone
Is it any coincidence that Tinman's new position on the bench has seen us have back to back wins for the first time in (what feels like) months?

I don't think so, personally.

Being able to give 100% to managing, selecting and monitoring the team from the sidelines is clearly paying dividends.

The performances of Brown and Cotterill were a joy to watch, as was the continuing promising striking partnership of Brooker and Lita.

We were (collectively) quick to give Tinman a hard time over the recent run of form, but credit where its due; the last two games give us reason to hope.

One Team

Agreed. It is very hard to be a player/manager, and with the squad we got he is able to stay on the sidelines. He should now concentrate 100% on managing and maybe he could turn out to be a succesful manager, lets wait and see...

Or just the fact we have just played 2 poor teams, I'm not knocking it though and long may it continue, a few under par teams is exactlly what we need right now to get the ball rolling lets hope it gives everyone a boost that they so desperatly need.

As for Tinnion quitting playing, we all know he should be one or the other I'm glad he's decided to stay on the touchlines sooner rather than later.

last of all Brown and Cotterill... Both playing well and looks like they are adapting to the pressure of the 1st team quickly, I think we got alot to come from both of them especially cotterill he's got pace, skill and more impotantly awareness which showed in his assist last night, I think if lita had a little more awareness he'd been gone 15 games ago but you can't knock the man he's on a role.

Archived