IGNORED

5-1 Just Doesn' Please Some People.

Cider_Army

Now I don't want to get into a happy clappy versus pessamists or whatever debate but all through the game behind me some nutter was absolutely ripping into the team. your ######*t etc. I thought this may end once we gained a lead but no he was still having a go right up until the final whistle. Now its fair enough (though some may disagree) to be shouting at the team for being useless etc if we are losing but when we are 5-1 up it seems a little stupid to me.

I guess there is just no pleasing some City fans. :whistle:

Guest hairyshamrock

I agree, even i was pleased to see the likes of Cotterill playing so well instead of the hapless Murray...

BUT

Can you honestly say that with the chances we gave Oldham that we weren't lucky? If they could have finished those chances that were easy then you have to wonder on the chances of a high scoring draw or hopefully a 5-4 sneaky win.

I'm pleased with the performance going forward but we looked very shakey at the back. Against better opposition we would have seriously struggled.

All that said, i'm glad they got a win at home and that we attacked well.

Your right i don't think it does please some people, like the select few mindless morons who thought

it was fair to boo the team off at the half time whistle.....

I thought it was a much improved performance, not defending some of our past nightmares, but

the signs are promising with scott brown and dave cotterill putting in performances like that....

Your right i don't think it does please some people, like the select few mindless morons who thought

it was fair to boo the team off at the half time whistle.....

I thought it was a much improved performance, not defending some of our past nightmares, but

the signs are promising with scott brown and dave cotterill putting in performances like that....

Don't quote me on this but I think the booing at half time was meant to be ironic, or sarcastic I can never get those two sorted out. :whistle:

Guest Ashton_Glover

Just wanted to congratulate you on the result last night, a cheer went up at huish park when the 3-0 score was announched at half time! 5-1 is a pretty good score line however you played!

...Only problem is, if you keep it up we might not get to play you next season :whistle:

Just wanted to congratulate you on the result last night, a cheer went up at huish park when the 3-0 score was announched at half time! 5-1 is a pretty good score line however you played!

...Only problem is, if you keep it up we might not get to play you next season  :whistle:

mate don't worry, you will be playing us next season!

Now I don't want to get into a happy clappy versus pessamists or whatever debate but all through the game behind me some nutter was absolutely ripping into the team.  your ######*t etc. I thought this may end once we gained a lead but no he was still having a go right up until the final whistle.  Now its fair enough (though some may disagree) to be shouting at the team for being useless etc if we are losing but when we are 5-1 up it seems a little stupid to me.

I guess there is just no pleasing some City fans.  :whistle:

there not fans mate!

Archived