IGNORED

Best City Watching Record

Cider_Army

Last night was the second City game I had taken my girlfriend to , the other being against Stockport, so she has now seen City score 10 goals in two games.  Talk about a good luck charm!!

Who wants to chip in and get her a season ticket next year!!  :whistle:

Please make sure you take her to every remaining home fixture of the season. :city:

I'm currently aiming for 14:

SEEN: Bradford (H D 0-0), Hartlepool (A L 2-1), Chesterfield (H L 3-2), Hull (A D 1-1), Walsall (H L 1-0), Colchester (A W 2-0) & Oldham (H W 5-1) = 7

TO GO: Blackpool (H), Luton (A, Tickets bought), Barnsley (H), Torquay (A, Tickets bought), Bournemouth (H), Swindon (A) & Port Vale (H) = 7

Unsure about Brentford or MK; if it comes between the 2 of them I'll chose MK as I love City more than I hate The Franchise.

Last night was the second City game I had taken my girlfriend to , the other being against Stockport, so she has now seen City score 10 goals in two games.  Talk about a good luck charm!!

Boy, and here we were thinking that the colour of my knickers had something to do with it.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=25192&hl=

.....Kelly :ph34r:

My sister has a viewing record of 11 games, 11 wins...!!! Her last game was Boxing Day 2002 away at Stockport (4-1 win) and her winning run also includes the famous 1-0 FA Cup win at Anfield in 1994. Each time she goes, City average a two-goal win margin.

Before offerings of season tickets are made, she now lives in Brisbane, Australia so won't be making it to many (or any) games.

I also have a 100% record this season (OK, one game: 5-0 v Stockport), which isn't bad considering I was only in the UK for that weekend as I now live in the USA...!!!

Archived