IGNORED

City Memorabilia

One Team

A topic change from the usual this Thursday morning!

What with the sports memorabilia event yesterday at Ashton Gate, it got me thinking; what would be your top three items of City memorabilia?

Mine would have to be:

1. A Billy Wedlock signed 1909 Man Utd vs. City FA Cup Final programme.

2. A signed Dziekanowski City shirt.

3. A signed Andy Cole City shirt.

My personal fave on my office wall is my signed LDV Vans Final shirt and a framed copy of the Bristol Evening Post from January 1994 - THAT game against Liverpool!

One Team

I believe that Scott Davidson (or the Club) owns a runners up Medal from the 1909 final. I scanned it for the Centenary Book (along with alot of other old stuff). To actually hold it made me want it badly. Unfortunately I had to give it back....So top on the list has to be that medal. I wonder where the others are?

In order to make my life complete. I've always wanted:

1) a plastic city sign, like the one that was taken down from the grandstand.

2) another plastic city sign, like the one that was taken down from the grandstand.

3) and a plastic city sign, like the one that was taken down from the grandstand.

What's the chances of finding one of them for sale? I'd give my right arm for one. :whistle:

I have a caricature calender from the 76 promotion squad signed and hanging in my study and an Atyeo booklet but not with me so do not have exact details- also have most/all the programmes from the above promotion season, but sadly no corner flag from the Portsmouth game!!

I believe that Scott Davidson (or the Club) owns a runners up Medal from the 1909 final. I scanned it for the Centenary Book (along with alot of other old stuff). To actually hold it made me want it badly. Unfortunately I had to give it back....So top on the list has to be that medal. I wonder where the others are?

Get your hands off the preciouusssssss !

I have a prgramme from the away match at Newcastle in about 1991 which is signed by all the city players and the newcastle players that played that day and also by Paul Gascgoine who was recovering from his broken leg for that FA cup final challenge at the time. I was mascot that day and had a chat with gazza while wiating forthe players to come out. It was a last minute thing for me to be mascot as i was travelling to the game with junior reds (I was about 15 at the time and remember being taler than both the captains Rob Newman and Roy Aitken. I also seem to remember that is was the first game Kevin Keegan was in charge of newcastle but i may be wrong.

I have a prgramme from the away match at Newcastle in about 1991 which is signed by all the city players and the newcastle players that played that day and also by Paul Gascgoine who was recovering from his broken leg for that FA cup final challenge at the time. I was mascot that day and had a chat with gazza while wiating forthe players to come out. It was a last minute thing for me to be mascot as i was travelling to the game with junior reds (I was about 15 at the time and remember being taler than both the captains Rob Newman and Roy Aitken. I also seem to remember that is was the first game Kevin Keegan was in charge of newcastle but i may be wrong.

Remember that game well. Early 1992, Newcastle were heading for relegation to the third tier of English football and probable bankruptcy, Keegan flies in from Spain after eight years away from football, they stuff us 3-0 and the rest is history.

• Admin
I have the Prototype city shirt that Jacki worn for a photoshoot signed to me by the legend himself..

The only one ever made signed by the legend himself.....

now that HAS to be worth money..

I have the Prototype city shirt that Jacki worn for a photoshoot signed to me by the legend himself..

The only one ever made signed by the legend himself.....

now that HAS to be worth money..

I think you may have been duped as unfortunately it appears that two of you have one, and both have the same name too, what are the odds eh? :ph34r:

Archived