IGNORED

Will Marc Goodfellow

greenun

Or is he walking around the Ashton Gate Car Park with a "For Sale" sign strapped to his body?

He may be lightweight, but MG has only ever started a handful of games in his natural position; left winger. Yes, a naturally left-footed player with pace who can cross the ball, hallelujah! Let's dump him at the first opportunity!

In my opinion, MG is an extremely useful utility player who we should hang onto. But hell! What do I know?

What are your thoughts Forumsters?

Or is he walking around the Ashton Gate Car Park with a "For Sale" sign strapped to his body?

He may be lightweight, but MG has only ever started a handful of games in his natural position; left winger. Yes, a naturally left-footed player with pace who can cross the ball, hallelujah! Let's dump him at the first opportunity!

In my opinion, MG is an extremely useful utility player who we should hang onto. But hell! What do I know?

What are your thoughts Forumsters?

He's injured isn't he?

Probably feature I think.

He is suffering from injury, we may not see him back this season. But you never know, if he wants to pop up and book us a place at the Mill Stad again  :whistle:

I know what you mean, but if you were him would you bother?

Yet another player who could be useful but we can't find a role for at the moment. :city:

If the reserve games against the Swans was on yesterday, he was due to take a part, I personally think we have rather wasted Mark G and would like to have seen him involved a lot more often.

It appears that the management do not share my opinion, so in that case he should have been shipped out to Swansea to save the wages.

If the reserve games against the Swans was on yesterday, he was due to take a part, I personally think we have rather wasted Mark G and would like to have seen him involved a lot more often.

It appears that the management do not share my opinion, so in that case he should have been shipped out to Swansea to save the wages.

Swansea offered 25,000 for Goody which we refused. They have since bought left winger Mcleod from QPR, who had just refused 125,000 from Chester [?]. Swansea obviously didn't value Goody too highly or they would have bid a lot more. They have also added Bean on loan from QPR, and signed Thorpe on a free from Gas. It appears they did have the money for Goody if they wanted him badly enough.

Archived