IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday

Red under the bed

Looking at the fixture list and the position of City and Sheffield Wednesday in the league, it could be that we have to play SW to get into the play off stage and then again in the play off deciders. We should get to know each other very well.

Also plenty of Peacock !

It looks that we will be fighting for 6th with half a dozen teams.It would be better if Tranmere get 3rd, having beaten them twice this season. That leaves Sheffield W against Pooles. All these maybe's with 12 games to go............

Sorry? Peacock and 3 games in 10 days? not likely is it?

I thought Peacock got a hell of unnecessary stick from City fans, i thought he worked damn hard, i know his first touch was awful and he went about 16 games without scoring, but he put 110% into every performence that I watched him play, and those were a hell of a lot of games. I know a striker has to score goals, but I appreciate a player that works hard for the team.

Now i see him a money garbbing 8as7erd.

It looks that we will be fighting for 6th with half a dozen teams.It would be better if Tranmere get 3rd, having beaten them twice this season. That leaves Sheffield W against Pooles. All these maybe's with 12 games to go............

I don't know about that I seem to recall beating Cardiff twice during the season.

Archived