IGNORED

Sight Lines

wookey

Although I havn't seen the actual drawings for the New Stand, only those shown on the website, the slope of the stand looks very shallow. No better or even worse than the Dolman Stand.

Does this mean that spectators in the New Stand will see more of the head in front of them than the game?

The Millenium Stadium in Cardiff enables each spectator to a full view of the pitch with the slope meaning there are no obstructions. What are the comparative angles of the Millenium, the Dolman and the New Stand?

I've sat in the Dolman for years and never had a problem with the sight lines. How tall are you?

Are you Colin Stepstone in disguise?

Depending on where you're sat in the Dolman to see the full pitch you have to peer around the odd head. You don't have to do that in Cardiff.

Now the question was simply "How does the slope of the New Stand compare to the Millenium and the Dolman Stands?

Does anyone know?

Depending on where you're sat in the Dolman to see the full pitch you have to peer around the odd head.  You don't have to do that in Cardiff.

Now the question was simply "How does the slope of the New Stand compare to the Millenium and the Dolman Stands?

Does anyone know?

Peer round the odd head? Surely you're thinking of the Mem, there's quite a few ODD heads there! :ph34r:

Although I havn't seen the actual drawings for the New Stand, only those shown on the website, the slope of the stand looks very shallow.  No better or even worse than the Dolman Stand.

Does this mean that spectators in the New Stand will see more of the head in front of them than the game?

The Millenium Stadium in Cardiff enables each spectator to a full view of the pitch with the slope meaning there are no obstructions.  What are the comparative angles of the Millenium, the Dolman and the New Stand?

Think I'm right in saying the rake of the new stand will actually be much steeper than the rest, in keeping with the design of all new stadia these days. So the view should be great (or as good as a view can be from behind the goal).

Depending on where you're sat in the Dolman to see the full pitch you have to peer around the odd head.  You don't have to do that in Cardiff.

Does anyone know?

The Dolman slopes up and if I remember correctly the Millenium slopes down.

Or is it the other way around ? I always get confused with those two.

Archived