IGNORED

Why Cant We Get Old Legends!

Guest bcfcsam

Guest bcfcsam

i think bristol city would do really well with the good players like paul merson or sheringham even bobby petta of darlington he played for fulham on loan last season and he played for celtic and played very well and jonathon gould woul look great in a city shirt he is a brilliant keeper but bristol city need to get i think ireland and evatt aswell because danny coles i don't think is commited to the squad would be nice to have:

gould or phillips

ireland,evatt,carey

Bell or golbourne, smith or cotterill

goodfellow, dinning (or if on good day doherty), wilkshire

brooker, lita

subs: Henry, reyes, van persie, nistelrooy and gillespie

that i think could be a brilliant city squad and i think the like of ireland and evatt could be championship players and the rest, i wanna ive a big well done to all those players on the pitch against oldham the city players played extremely well and played liek a championship team cotterill my on could be a big prospect of the future, and going back to the ireland and evatt both have a lot more seasons in them aswell especially evatt, but ireland really wanted to stay @ city i spoke to him after the walsaw game and he is a huge player and was unlucky with nearly scoring at the end of that game but i cany wait to see the new east end but will we actually be able to sit there!!!! we havent sat there all season and espeaially last season the atmosphere was great especially at that very end. i don't think the way we let us have privalage to sit there in a small game isnt good enough, that east end would have been packed against the likes of everton (in the cup) or even the very first game against torquay??? but i hope tinnion would do very well i give all my backing happy birthday aswel tins few days ago UP THE CITY!!!!! Morris :ph34r: and i cant see why sum one deleted my post in the ask steve/colin section either ;) there was no harm result on saturday:

Bristol City 5 V 0 Blackpool

Lita

Brooker

Butler O.G x 2

Cotterill

Guest bcfcsam
BCFCSAM - just wondering were you at the game on tuesday or in your house watching Arsenal get demolished by Munich?

Cheers sam  :P

oi milkfloat its my business what i do?? i watched the arsenal game because i had an injury playing football in the day! haha unlucky

Guest bcfcsam
Who wants old legends when you can have future stars. I'd much rather watch youngsters such as Cotterill, Lita, Brown & Golbourne learn the trade than a couple of journeyman on their last legs.

i would like to see the same players grow up and be FUTURE stars but we want extra help and alot of experience just to get us out of this flaming legue!!!

Archived