IGNORED

City V Blackpool

Bristol Boy

It's the same team and that's not a great surprise.

We'll need to be about 100% better at the back to deal with the threat from Murphy, although, I think that our midfield will "get around" Wellens from the start and we may defend better by cutting off the supply of crosses to Murphy and through balls to Parker who's like a quicker version of Lee Miller.

Main danger area will be Butler & Murphy from set pieces, so I hope we can outscore them, because I don't fancy a 1-0 with our set up.

If we still can't sign a centre half by next week, I'd recall Fortune and play 3-5-2 against Luton, as, win or loose tomorrow, I don't fancy tomorrows defence against the League Leaders, unless we're really gung ho and going for a 4-3!.

Tomorrows Subs

Fortune

Heffernan

Goodfellow

Murray

Orr

It's the same team and that's not a great surprise.

We'll need to be about 100% better at the back to deal with the threat from Murphy, although, I think that our midfield will "get around" Wellens from the start and we may defend better by cutting off the supply of crosses to Murphy and through balls to Parker who's like a quicker version of Lee Miller.

Main danger area will be Butler & Murphy from set pieces, so I hope we can outscore them, because I don't fancy a 1-0 with our set up.

If we still can't sign a centre half by next week, I'd recall Fortune and play 3-5-2 against Luton, as, win or loose tomorrow, I don't fancy tomorrows defence against the League Leaders, unless we're really gung ho and going for a 4-3!.

Tomorrows Subs

Fortune

Heffernan

Goodfellow

Murray

Orr

Butler from free kicks and corners a threat?! :ph34r:

how many did he score from us?

Watch him go and score now ive said this

Archived