IGNORED

Where Is Rougier?

Guest bcfcsam

Guest bcfcsam

tony rougier i don't know who he playing for but i think that he should have been given a chance he looked really good, and if lita was playing in the brighton final then we might of won that i think so get rougier back he can play left or right midfield????

Guest we8thegas
tony rougier i don't know who he playing for but i think that he should have been given a chance he looked really good, and if lita was playing in the brighton final then we might of won that i think so get rougier back he can play left or right midfield????

bin all through the bbc archives and the last they heard of is being released and nothing on any other club signing him :ph34r:

May be back in home country now ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/3768825.stm

He totally froze at the start of that game Sam, although he wasnt alone, and then went missing for the rest of it.He has only ever played bit parts at all the(many) clubs he has played for and was never a long term bet.

Now if Leroy had got on.................... :ph34r:

He is living in an Orphanage :ph34r:

Archived