IGNORED

Radio Bristol

Taz

There I was still in bed at 1135 when my dad comes crashing through the door (not far from it) asking if I knew the game was 1200 because of the rugby!!?

There I am rushing round like a headless chicken trying to check if this is right, then they say on the radio that they've got it wrong!!!

IDIOTS :ph34r: :@

And just after that Geoff Twentyman pops in to the studio and is asked when work will get underway on the new Wedlock stand. GT, although this has been in the local news all week, clearly wasn't too sure that the work would start this summer and side-stepped the question by saying that issues about the ground are peripheral, and he is only interested in the actual football.

So, does the conversation then get back to today's match, team selection, tactics etc? No, they carrying on chatting about football grounds ie how impressive Old Trafford and Highbury are. Its surprising how GT thinks that grounds are irrelevant to football and yet he is always waxing lyrical about the Madjeski and other new stadia, and seems quite happy for his football commentators to have a 5 minute spot setting the scene at the various away grounds where they seem to analyse every nook and cranny of the ground.

Why couldn't he just admit he didn't know when work would start?

There I was still in bed at 1135 when my dad comes crashing through the door (not far from it) asking if I knew the game was 1200 because of the rugby!!?

There I am rushing round like a headless chicken trying to check if this is right, then they say on the radio that they've got it wrong!!!

IDIOTS  ;)  :@

Idiots, Yes. :ph34r:

Archived