IGNORED

Luton Away

Stylus

I'm going :city:

Just a quick thameslink trip up from Brighton! I would hope that the game will changed from all ticket to pay on the day like the Col U game was?

To answer other peoples questions, it isnt reserved seating so you can sit where you like, and the ground is an easy walk from the train station. Just through the Arndale shopping centre, then over the footbridge. Best bet is to just follow the crowds.

I'm going. Does anyone know if it's reserved seating or not? A friend of mine might come if he can sit next to me as I've ordered my ticket on Friday.

When I ordered my ticket I was told it was unreserved seating i.e sit where you want and having got my ticket there are no seat numbers on it anyway.

Guest Georgeformbygrill

I remember last season, when we'd battled hard to get it back to 2-2 then

they went down the other end an got the winner :city:

I am looking forward to it though.

Guest Brum Red

I'll be there, away games have generally been better than home games so i'm looking forward to it. I wasn't that impressed with Luton in the first game and i didnt really see alot from them to show why they are doing so well. It'll be interesting to see what they are like at home.

CTID

I'm going  :city:

Just a quick thameslink trip up from Brighton! I would hope that the game will changed from all ticket to pay on the day like the Col U game was?

To answer other peoples questions, it isnt reserved seating so you can sit where you like, and the ground is an easy walk from the train station. Just through the Arndale shopping centre, then over the footbridge. Best bet is to just follow the crowds.

Thanks SCR! :grr:

Archived