IGNORED

Football Prediciton Game

Northern Cider-Dude

Hey all...

There is a new site that has been launched called www.yourpredict.com and basically the aim of the game is to predict the results of 10 games coming up this weekend.

Its simple but fun and I can assure you things can get quite heated when battling for that top posistion within a league!

I have set-up an 'otib league' specially for people on this forum so that we can all play against each other. You don't just have to join this league however, you can join other leagues too if you wish or you may even want to set-up one up yourself.

All you have to do is go to the site (www.yourpredict.com) and register, then when prompted which league you want to join search for the otib league and there you go your in!

All the fixtures i have entered to predict on are coming up this weekend so be sure to get your predictions in before 11.30am on Saturday because from that moment on all predicting will be locked and late comers will just have to start a week later and try and catch up

Anyway, join me if u want, I'm sure it will be a little bit of a laugh!

Cheers

NCD

Just thought id add the following

Thank you to all those that have joined the league, however it is still open to applications and at most your only two weeks behind, you can still easily catch up

Here is an update to all of you on how the league looks

1)holls0608

2)yetimusic

3)cornish_ziderhead

4)Monsterous Marshalinski (me)

5)BCFC Wes

6)Jimmy

7)Stylus

8)court_bcfc

9)fatmanbcfc

Get your votes in for next weeks matches

For those not yet signed up, sign up!!!

www.youpredict.com

alex you have been accepted, the results have been entered from last week and new ones put in for this weekend, i have sent a reminder to everyone

cornish ziderhead is currently leading, log in to look at the rest cos I'm too tired to type it all!!!

Anyway good luck everyone

(you'll need it moooooooooohahahahahahaha!!!!!)

Archived