IGNORED

Ireland Fee Agreed?

EmersonsKev

Guest i&jmh

:dunno: If Ireland is indeed coming in at last, who's going to be left out.

Mickey Bell on the Left,Coles or Captain Smith.

Your views please.

Sadly i think its a bit obvious that it'll be the one on the transfer list.

Even though IMO he's played really well and probably deserves to stay in. :dunno:

I wouldn't assume that IMO, Tinman has come out and said that he has been very impressed with Danny's attitude and performances since he was recalled to the side and that he may well still have a future at City.

Lets hope the ireland story is untrue. IMO we don't want someone of his age for god sake get out there and buy Nelson or Evatt at least we can try and keep them for many years to come. Sorry Ireland you are not good enough for Posh so you wont be good enough here. Thanks anyway

Lets hope the Ireland story is true but we only offer him a contract to the end of next season. I think Ireland is exactly the kind of player to get us out of this division but probably not good enough to give a long-term contract to.

In my opinion he has done little wrong in the games he has played for us. Also the fact that he did a professional job in his last two games for Posh is a good indication of the kind of player he is.

Guest butterflybairn

jeez louise - he's terrible! Big lad who can head a ball IIRC but that's about it! And you are geting rid of Miller! *shakes head*

:dunno::ph34r:

Archived