IGNORED

Have I Missed Something.

screech

I'm all for giving young players plenty of encouragement when they put on that red shirt and it was right we all gave him a good reception when he came on as sub for Robbo, but every time i have seen Lita play he seems completely out of his depth in this division.

He's a young kid learning his trade i hear, but he hasn't got any sort of control at all, worrying really for a striker, he's very quick granted, but i am concerned about the hype surrounding this lad, he has had the best coaching, so why is it, he isn't yet able to control a football.

Perhaps Danny has been doing him a favour by deliberately keeping him around the first team and sitting him on the bench for most of the games without calling on him too much, the more i see of him the more i fear he could turn out to be another Marvin, plenty of potential there but never really pushed himself hard enough to make the grade, shame really for Marvin as this looks like his last season at the club, and possibly league football.

Guest citylady

I'm sorry but i also don't see a lot in lita at the moment he has a lot of pace but his control has a lot to be desired at the moment ok hes young and has a lot to learn so perhaps loaning him out for a time would help

Guest budbcfc

disagree with loaning out fringe players. the only way to gell a team together is to train and play together. give lita a lot more time and perhaps the players around him will wake up to his talent. we have 1 or 2 players on the park who are lacking in ideas and imagination.

I'm sorry but i also don't see a lot in lita at the moment he has a lot of pace but his control has a lot to be desired at the moment ok hes young and has a lot to learn so perhaps loaning him out for a time would help

I hear an echo... i said that on Tuesday night. His pace is immense but his control is another matter. I got shouted at :(

Archived