IGNORED

Can Anybody Tell Me?

graham b

Agree with the above, I loved Tinns as a player but as a manager this is clueless, too many times we have inept tactics, chopping and changing, players out of position, changing of formation, rumours of player disatisfaction.

Sorry it just ain't working, don't blame Steve Lansdown for giving Tinns a chance but now its hands up its not going to work so lets move on.

Can't really offer any argument. If there were any evidence that Tinnion were learning, or indeed that he had anyone worth learning from at the club then I would be happy to give him time. Tinnion has nothing to learn from but his mistakes - and the mistakes are getting worse, not better.

If I had any confidence that Tinnion was building a team to win the league next season I could tolerate these bad performances, but I'm starting to believe that he simply isn't up to it and that next season will be no better.

I did say a few weeks ago that Tinnion should be given until next Christmas to show if he has built a side capable of winning promotion. I think maybe that will be too long.

Can't really offer any argument. If there were any evidence that Tinnion were learning, or indeed that he had anyone worth learning from at the club then I would be happy to give him time. Tinnion has nothing to learn from but his mistakes - and the mistakes are getting worse, not better.

If I had any confidence that Tinnion was building a team to win the league next season I could tolerate these bad performances, but I'm starting to believe that he simply isn't up to it and that next season will be no better.

I did say a few weeks ago that Tinnion should be given until next Christmas to show if he has built a side capable of winning promotion. I think maybe that will be too long.

Totally agree with BCFC Dan no evidence to support to Tins case.

Archived