IGNORED

Last 10 Games.....

TomBCFCUK

How do you think they will go.....

This is what i think.....

Barnsley H I think we will struggle with this game but i got a felling we will scrap a 2-1

(3 POINTS)

Torquey A I also think city are capable of winning away but who knows i can see a goaless draw.

(1 POINT)

Bournemouth H This would of been a important match if we picked up a point but i reckon city will beat them to try and prove a point.

(3 POINTS)

Swindon A This will be a big game IF by results are correct it can go either way i can see a draw.

(1 POINT)

Port vale H lost today and i think city will beat them.

(3 POINTS)

Brentford A They will beat be to strong for city and i can us losing 3 points.

(0 POINTS)

Wrexham H Think city will struggle against a come good wrexham team so can see a draw.

(1 POINT)

Mk dons A City will wanna win this one and so will wilson so i can see another draw

(1 POINT)

Doncaster H City will want to finish strong in front of the fans and can see city winning strongley.

(3 POINTS)

Sheff Wed A If my results are close then i can see city needing to win this to get a play-off place and if all the fans get behind the team i can see us winning.

(3 POINTS)

If This is correct i think city might scrap a play off place.

So come on lads after todays performance lets get behind the team next weekend.

KEEP THE FAITH city.gif

Playoffs, Playoffs, youre having a laugh, mate.

This manager aint good enough.

Some of These players are extracting the gypsies, and aint good enough.

Forget it...............give the younguns a crack to see how they cope, and bin the old failures

well i cant see us even gettin a point against wednesday....or swindon, don't believe we will beat wrexham either and a draw against doncaster, be lucky to beat bournemouth we will finish 9th or 10th, worst season for a long time for so called 'favourites' ranting.gif

You MUST be joking. What with our wonderful start to the season, perhaps some of these 'younguns' have already had too much of a crack!

So they are WORSE than Dinning, Murray, Docherty, Coles, Bell, Butler & Roberts????

Grant you it would help if our illustrious manager had a scooby what was going on during a game

Guest we8thegas
So they are WORSE than Dinning, Murray, Docherty, Coles, Bell, Butler & Roberts????

Grant you it would help if our illustrious manager had a scooby what was going on during a game

He knows whats going on in the games but can't get the players to do anything about it,sod it season over get some reserves out to toughen up a bit before next season action-smiley-030.gif

bye bye cardiff action-smiley-030.gifaction-smiley-030.gif

Archived