IGNORED

Embarrassed To Be A Bristol City Fan

keeno85

apologies if this has already been brought up (i'm sure it has in many a sense), even though I did not travel up there today (my applause goes out to those near thousand who did do) but i cannot remember the last time we were beaten so heavily in this division (I know we were beaten 5-0 and 6-1 in the first division a few years back) but I have honestly never been so ashamed to call myself a Bristol City fan as I have done today. We have no right to do well in this division, but given the shocking quality of teams in it, we should be running away with it, given the players we have at our disposal

Your comments should embarrass you more than the result of any one game.

Proud to be City 'til I die

city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif  city.gif

Same here, i aint a glory supporter, unlike most of my uni mates, i parade the shirt around, go to the games and speak about them, they are my life,,, it may be sad to some but i'm proud..

Same here, i aint a glory supporter, unlike most of my uni mates, i parade the shirt around, go to the games and speak about them, they are my life,,, it may be sad to some but i'm proud..

glory supporter?????

what are you lott on.

you would put up with anything, he needs to go, this is a forum, the man can have is opinion, and I'm glad to say, you are fast becoming a minority.

I have to disagree... until something of similar sorts that happened to Wimbledon happens to us, I will NEVER be embarassed of my club.

Like many of us I am still convinced of some sort of miracle that will get us into the Championship next season. Perhaps a little unrealistic - but being unreasonably optimistic is the best way to support City.

Keep the faith!

Guest hairyshamrock

Embarrassed??!! I haven't stopped laughing all night!!!

I've been up since 3am and have seen all the goals several times on Sky Sports News. WE WERE/ARE AWFUL!!!!

I've been saying it since august, now maybe in the next few weeks people may start listening to me.

I'm not just a nutter, i have valid opinions too which given time are being proved right... Not that i'm smug.

Guest Burnell4rovers

Not only have you let your friends down, but you've let me down, you've let bristol city down, but most of all you've let your self down.

I'm pretty embarrased right now.

glory supporter?????

what are you lott on.

you would put up with anything, he needs to go, this is a forum, the man can have is opinion, and I'm glad to say, you are fast becoming a minority.

sorry mate, didn't explain it that well, what i was trying to put across was the whole "i live in a city/town without a premiership club, but i'll support man utd and arsenal" comment, which is rather popular amongst some of my mates, however, i aint like that,

i didn't say that i'd put up with the crappy results and bad form, but i'll still support this club

city.gif

I have to disagree... until something of similar sorts that happened to Wimbledon happens to us, I will NEVER be embarassed of my club.

Like many of us I am still convinced of some sort of miracle that will get us into the Championship next season. Perhaps a little unrealistic - but being unreasonably optimistic is the best way to support City.

Keep the faith!

Yup, I have a funny feeling something might come of this season too, we'll sneak in 6th and win the playoffs, all these years of good league posisions towards the end of the campaign and we get nowhere, this season we're struggling like mad to make a play off place.

C'mon boyz earn your keep! city.gifcity.gifcity.gif

Totally agree, I didnt go yesterday I tried to but couldn`t as I am not old enough to get on the coach unfortunately. I will never EVER be embarrased to be a Bristol City supporter. If not for the team than for the "terrific fans" that we have at this club, yes we are underachieving and so we keep telling our-selves but this club means the world to me and next season I'm going to try and attend every single game home and away, yes I'm sure many people have been doing that for years but I will be 16 years old and full of optimism that our club will turn this around and will one day be a big force in a good division once more,

Keep the faith people because one year we will get it right, You reds!!

Totally agree, I didnt go yesterday I tried to but couldn`t as I am not old enough to get on the coach unfortunately. I will never EVER be embarrased to be a Bristol City supporter. If not for the team than for the "terrific fans" that we have at this club, yes we are underachieving and so we keep telling our-selves but this club means the world to me and next season I'm going to try and attend every single game home and away, yes I'm sure many people have been doing that for years but I will be 16 years old and full of optimism that our club will turn this around and will one day be a big force in a good division once more,

Keep the faith people because one year we will get it right, You reds!!

Even though I'm not 'that' old. It does suprise me the quality of posts by our younger members. Thats spot on laddy. Thats just made me even prouder just reading that - You redssssssss! city.gif

I have honestly never been so ashamed to call myself a Bristol City fan as I have done today.

Those of us who were there may have felt let down by the performance, however it didn't stop us getting behind the team right until the end. The club is far bigger than one performance or one season. We need to earn the right to go up-however classy we think we should be.

Bristol City fan

Don't those words still look good?

Archived