IGNORED

Vote Of No Confidence Silently Taken Down

havanatopia

Is it me or is it that the city board are scared of my posting. very odd. i posted into the ask Steve L section around 1630 yesterday next to the topic headed UGARTE and it no longer sits there. hmmmmmm.

it was a valued strong but polite couple of paragraphs asking for a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE - all rather sinister.

what are they all so afraid of? a swelling up of more anti tins and landsdown ranting because we all pay so much money to do our bit to keep this club going.

this bothers me a lot now. if you have a forum the postings should be left unless of course there is bad language but i made valid criticisms. maybe too valid as it would now appear. i boycott the city now until something is done along with 6 others of us. we walk the talk.

richard

I think it's time we had a complete clear out at the entire club.

Our board maybe do have the club at heart, but unfortunately are incompetent on the most important factor.Football.

These days football is a fast turn over industry, and we were forever being told we need stability at the club.

Well that has certainly been blown out the water, and don't be fobbed off by saying we nearly got promoted twice, and won the Auto Windrover, at the most pathetic excuse of a football match ever, that would have stunk on the Downs!

We might as well of finished 5th from bottom, as the end result is still the same, more dire teams each week, and about as much excitment as sitting in a library!

How the hell Steve Lansdown reckons we've improved, is beyond rational thinking?

We need some outside influence injected into our club, and completely restructuring.

Where's that Maguire(?) I loved his vision, after all it's only what we all dream about, isn't it?

Perhaps he could get together with Scott Davidson, or some other big hitter, and give us a bit of hope.

For me this board have had a good go, and unfortunately it's nowhere near good enough.

We are FACTthe biggest underachieving club in the entire football league, based on our support.

End of the day the buck stops with the caretakers of the club, they are responsible for the end product, which is woefully inept. banghead.gif

Thank you, and goodbye.

Is it me or is it that the city board are scared of my posting. very odd. i posted into the ask Steve L section around 1630 yesterday next to the topic headed UGARTE and it no longer sits there. hmmmmmm.

it was a valued strong but polite couple of paragraphs asking for a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE - all rather sinister.

what are they all so afraid of? a swelling up of more anti tins and landsdown ranting because we all pay so much money to do our bit to keep this club going.

this bothers me a lot now. if you have a forum the postings should be left unless of course there is bad language but i made valid criticisms. maybe too valid as it would now appear. i boycott the city now until something is done along with 6 others of us. we walk the talk.

richard

well bugger off then banghead.gif

Purgatory is only venting the sheer frustration that is felt by the true fans - and for those who say the true fans stick by city thick and thin should consider the fact that those of us who decide to step back in protest only do so to try and empower us as fans and make the board stand up and take notice. without that kind of direct action we would be in even worse state probably. it is in fact this inertia on our cumulative part that we are in such a mess now because clearly as Purg says we have an inept management team and sturcture. nobody is suggesting that their hearts are not in the right place but it simply lacks common sense and clear precise management vision that we ae where we are. 500,000 people have had enough, this stadium should be full to bursting - as it was almost at back end of last season.

rich