IGNORED

Before & After Tinman's Interview

Red Cloud

Just watched Tinman's post match interview & got to say before I was as angry as anyone about yesterday's disgraceful performance - "Tinman out" definitely crossed my mind!

Now, not only did he accept full responsibility (how rare's that?) but the poor bloke looked to be holding back the tears. We have in Tinman a manager that care's so passionately about this club like no other I can remember. We have at last our own "holloway" type manager that people have been crying out for, for years!

We gave Wilson 4 years yet we give a true legend 30+ games - make sense of that?

I hope he is allowed to the end of next season to prove his worth - it's going to take time but IF he succeed's & build's a team filled with "Tinman's" we will not go far wrong!

I will be renewing my season ticket the 1st day they are on sale regardless of where we finish!

Also thought he was near to tears, shame they players don't have half the passion and commitment he does.

Players like Coles and Dinning really should take a look at themselves and what they're putting him through with they're shocking attiude towards BCFC.

Poor Old Tinnion.

Now the tears are being used for the reason we should stick with him.

BT could well feel passion for this club,but if he can't get it right then for all the tears/passion in the world, it won't win us promotion.

Well over 50 games now & his players to boot.

If you can't man manage & work with good players, then he may feel that tears is the only solution.

I fear a John Ward scenario - great bloke, but I don't know what else to do??

totaly agree, its about time we stop making the manager the be all and end all of this clubs problems.

Whilst I agree he picks and trains the team, if the rest of those over rated, over paid players had his commitment and passion for BCFC we would not be having these discussions.

Just watched Tinman's post match interview & got to say before I was as angry as anyone about yesterday's disgraceful performance - "Tinman out" definitely crossed my mind!

Now, not only did he accept full responsibility (how rare's that?) but the poor bloke looked to be holding back the tears. We have in Tinman a manager that care's so passionately about this club like no other I can remember. We have at last our own "holloway" type manager that people have been crying out for, for years!

We gave Wilson 4 years yet we give a true legend 30+ games - make sense of that?

I hope he is allowed to the end of next season to prove his worth - it's going to take time but IF he succeed's & build's a team filled with "Tinman's" we will not go far wrong!

I will be renewing my season ticket the 1st day they are on sale regardless of where we finish!

spot on! lets hope to god it happens.

action-smiley-033.gif

Poor Old Tinnion.

Now the tears are being used for the reason we should stick with him.

BT could well feel passion for this club,but if he can't get it right then for all the tears/passion in the world, it won't win us promotion.

Well over 50 games now & his players to boot.

If you can't man manage & work with good players, then he may feel that tears is the only solution.

I fear a John Ward scenario - great bloke, but I don't know what else to do??

What can he do though if players just won't accept him as manager?

It seems to me that players like Tommy Doherty, Danny Coles and many others that were here last season just won't accept him as manager no matter how he tries to motivate.

Funnily enough, to back up this point, apart from Dinning, who seems to have this same reputation all over the place of being happy to pick up his wages, Tinnions signings go out on the pitch and seem to want to win (Carey, Brooker, Orr).

I know that he wasn't brought in to be given a couple of seasons but surely the only fair way to judge Tins is to get rid of his backstabbers (Coles etc.) and get in players from the outside that will just see him as the boss, not their mate now turned boss?

Didn't Coles say it would be "interesting" at the end of the season if we did not get promoted as a few of the "lads" were ambitious to play at a higher level.

If it is the group of players I think he is talking about then hopefully they will go on their merry way (to Championship RESERVE sides ultimately) and we may see a team playing with COMMITMENT next season.

The interesting thing, I think, is if Tinnion stays because he will have no option but to transfer list the non-performers/conformers and we may well see a very different looking team next season.

If we give Tinman one year after giving that numpty Wilson 4 years, then that will be a disgrace!!!!

The guy deserves more than that. Regardless of what some may think!! How anybody can question his passion, commitment, desire is beyond me. Yes he is not cutting it a the managerial game yet, but we have to stick with Tins for longer than one season, this season is far from over yet although things are not looking great right now.

However if we ain't cutting it next season than I would like to think that Tins would do the decent thing otherwise SteveL will have to act.

Didn't Coles say it would be "interesting" at the end of the season if we did not get promoted as a few of the "lads" were ambitious to play at a higher level.

If it is the group of players I think he is talking about then hopefully they will go on their merry way (to Championship RESERVE sides ultimately) and we may see a team playing with COMMITMENT next season.

The interesting thing, I think, is if Tinnion stays because he will have no option but to transfer list the non-performers/conformers and we may well see a very different looking team next season.

Coles said "if City don't reach the championship, he and other players would consider their options. Forum posters said that meant Coles, Phillips, Docherty, Wilkshire, and Lita. Bell 34, Smith31, will be out of contract, and the list of players on loan or getting few starts, Gilly, Heffs, Goody, Woodman, Fortune, Amankwaa Simpson and of course Miller. Not many left !

Archived