IGNORED

From The Luton Report

brady bunch

I read the report of the game on Lutons site, makes a few interesting points, namely "Bristol City's 3-5-2 formation allowed the Hatters plenty of opportunity to get in behind the wing-backs of Jamie Smith and Mickey Bell"

and this "Vine twisted his way past the sluggish Clayton Fortune"

I was not at the game, but did we stick with the 3-5-2 ? or was it changed?

I read the report of the game on Lutons site, makes a few interesting points, namely "Bristol City's 3-5-2 formation allowed the Hatters plenty of opportunity to get in behind the wing-backs of Jamie Smith and Mickey Bell"

and this "Vine twisted his way past the sluggish Clayton Fortune"

I was not at the game, but did we stick with the 3-5-2 ? or was it changed?

Changed after the first goal. Bell became left sided midfielder.

Second goal. Dinning came off.

Third goal. Half time. Coles came off. Fortune moved back to centre. Bell to left back.

Second half a shambles which became total when Bell went off and Lita went wide left. Left footed players on the right, right footed players on the left.

Three of their goals came fron unchallenged left wing crosses. The captain had a nightmare game. Bell must have spent most of his limited energy changing position.

If I had gone to watch a comedy show I would have been entertained by our managerial tinkerings. I didn't I went to see my team compete against the top of the league and I was disgusted.

Archived