IGNORED

Ah Well Hes Got Away With It Again

leadman

how much more pain can we go through.

how much more awfull football can we put up with.

how many more poor results before sumut is done.

what does lansdown do now, it seems its everone elses fault bar tinnion and lansdown, it is the home fans fault for are awfull home form, according to lansdown, its the players fault for everything else according to tinnion, he did say, blame me for luton, but that results been waiting to happen for months.

every single player at are club is playing below par, thats a managerial problem, we have played below are best for ages, we did have a blip at tranmere but when did you last walk away from a game happy, oh sorry we bliped again at colchester.

nuffs enough.

sack tinnion.

get some experiance in there.

get someone who the players can respect.

just do something.

if we don't, we will be lucky to get 5k season ticket holders next season, thus will start the reel spiral downwards, my god its depressing.

Guest W S G

Our football club has gone back 7 years on and off the pitch from tinnion to falthrope they all have to go a new broom and all that.

Guest W S G

just to put the record straight as a player he was a great city player not a legend but still one of the greats as a manager he will go down as a laughing stock and be rememberd at this once great football club as a buffon,but football fans have short memories our fickleness is seconed to none! after saturdays half time shouting match and lansdown doing radio bristol (how many other chairmen do that?) one or both could feel the fans fury we we get beat saturday.

just to put the record straight as a player he was a great city player not a legend but still one of the greats as a manager he will go down as a laughing stock and be rememberd at this once great  football club as a buffon,but football fans have short memories our fickleness is seconed to none! after saturdays half time shouting match and lansdown doing radio bristol (how many other chairmen do that?) one or both could feel the fans fury we we get beat saturday.

here here

we we get beat saturday?????????????

TINNION OUT NOW

Tinnion out no doubt. Just get rid of him. You can't say "My fault" everytime! If its constantly your fault then your obviously doing everything wrong all the time. Brian you don't have what it takes to be manager of this club.

He says it after most of the games in one form or another. Fair play for admitting it but if he knows he's getting it wrong after 30+ games then what does he plan to do about it, we're getting worse not better!

Guest jon bid
Correct me if i am wrong. But i believe that i heard and saw tinnion on bcfc world admitting that its all his fault and he will take the blame. How many mangers have come and been so honest to say that everything is his fault.

ranting.gif oh well that's ok then ranting.gif

Archived