IGNORED

"i Am Responsible"

wookey

Say "I am responsible" enough times, shoulder the blame, don't blame the players, stand up and be counted and suddenly all your mistakes have been forgiven because you have stood up and admitted them.

Then you are free to make the same mistakes again and again and to add some new ones for variety.

Next week repeat the manta "I am responsible" and hopefully all will be forgiven again.

But for how long?

Say "I am responsible" enough times, shoulder the blame, don't blame the players, stand up and be counted and suddenly all your mistakes have been forgiven because you have stood up and admitted them.

Then you are free to make the same mistakes again and again and to add some new ones for variety.

Next week repeat the manta "I am responsible" and hopefully all will be forgiven again.

But for how long?

Peersonally I don't think tinnion should have totally blamed the performance totally on his shoulders. The players were also to blame they couldn't be bothered even though we turned up and sang and clapped until the end and they just walked of the pitch with their heads down (apart from phillips fortune and orr). I think tinnion was embarrassed by what he witnessed no more excuses from him if things don't work out and he doesn't get the help hes crying out for I can only see him standing down. sad.gif

Archived