IGNORED

Is Millen Having A Laugh?

zideread

We have played more than 40 games this season and yet only now does he realise that with a good work rate and putting good supply into the box for the strickers can wins like Lutons be achieved.

Does Lansdown read or hear his comments. My god what does this say about his coaching ability?. How many more years do we have to fester in this division before we get a manager who knows from the start that to get out of the lower leagues you have to work and battle your socks off.

I am really starting to believe that about 99% of City fans could do a better coaching job than the discrace we have at this club.

Judging by the current staff and there c.v's I will definatly apply for one of the post when they become available, as I am sure Lansdown will be impressed with my 2 years of coaching at u12s level

Millen is not having a laugh, he simply is one. I think he will probably find his level when he does get the sack at Tiverton Town. That just seems to sound right don't you think? party-smiley-012.gif maybe he should drink pints during the game; at least before he gets sacked we won't have to look at his folded arm stance.

Guest jon bid
Millen is not having a laugh, he simply is one. I think he will probably find his level when he does get the sack at Tiverton Town. That just seems to sound right don't you think? party-smiley-012.gif maybe he should drink pints during the game; at least before he gets sacked we won't have to look at his folded arm stance.

Do Tiverton have a dugout he could lean against and fall asleep for 90 minutes? biggrin.gif

We have played more than 40 games this season and yet only now does he realise that with a good work rate and putting good supply into the box for the strickers can wins like Lutons be achieved.

What makes you think this?

Archived