IGNORED

Kaiser Chiefs

WesM

Guest east_dundry_red
Hi all,

If anyone on here has any spare ticket(s) for the Kaiser Chiefs gig at Bristol Uni next month, then please PM/email me.

Regards,

Wes.

they played newport uni. they are poo.

Anyway ill have a word i know a few people at the uni.

WHAT ARE YOU TWO MUPPETS ON ABOUT.

I saw Bloc Party live on Saturday night for the second time in a month and I can assure you that they are ******* brilliant.

Nothing different??? Are you out of your minds? As inventiveness goes, they are streets ahead of most bands and the moment, especially the flippin' Kaiser Chiefs!

I can pass judgement on both as I have seen both the Chiefs and Bloc Party live and have both their albums and I can assure you that Bloc Party comfortably have the upper hand.

Bloc Party's album is genious whereas Kaiser Chiefs unfortunately doesn't live up to the hype. Bloc Party have the longitivity, great tunes and clever lyrics that mean something - Kaiser Chiefs unfortunately never return to the heights of I predict a riot and for me were a let down both live and on the album.

Makes the kids happy I guess.

That's a bizzare comment as well given Bloc Party's sophistification over Kaiser Chiefs immaturity on stage and simplistic lyrics!

Kaiser Chiefs are a band attempting to 'keep the kids happy' (but failing)! Bloc Party appeal to a far more intelligent audience.

Like me. innocent.gif

I never said they were bad, i'm going to see them again in november. once i have listened to their album maybe i'll feel that they are "******* brilliant". Their album worth buying Phatwill?

and i have seen them play before, at the nme gig in bristol bu i just felt kaiser chiefs did awesome on the stage and worked it really well, bloc party are new to the game so hopefully they'll be mpore lively in november.

and i have seen them play before, at the nme gig in bristol bu i just felt kaiser chiefs did awesome on the stage and worked it really well, bloc party are new to the game so hopefully they'll be mpore lively in november.

I was at that NME gig in Bristol too and must confess to missing a bit of the Chiefs set. However, watching the lead singer getting drunk on stage only has limited appeal to me!

Get the Bloc Party album, it'll be a worthwhile investment...at the gig I went to on Saturday night the drummer held up his AFC Bournemouth scarf at the end of the set! Triumphant after drubbing Swindle I guess!

Archived