IGNORED

Rovers V City

Red under the bed

Guest DrFaustus
What time is it?????
Apparently, kick off is 7pm. There has been no confirmation on our Pravda Site however. Crazy really, as a lot of interest could have been generated for this game.

Ah well.

EAT DANNY WILSON

Didn't celtic and rangers reserves lay infront of 60,000 a few season back? I knwo we wouldn't get that sort of interest but with City and Rovers not playing each other at the moment it could generate a few thousand to watch it

Guest knapster

i would ultimately go, but like bawno, there was just not enough publicity and advertisment in papers or around....

Shame really would have loved to have gone,

knapster

I have just rang City and first they told me that the match was at AG tonight !.

After clarification they told me that the game was away, but they were unsure at which venue the match was being played at !

I rang Rovers (sick), and they told me that the match was at 7pm at the Mem ground.

I have asked City to put an article on the web site to clarify the situation.

What a missed oportunity by City, and lack of publicity !.

:wacko:

I have just rang City and first they told me that the match was at AG tonight !.

After clarification they told me that the game was away, but they were unsure at which venue the match was being played at !

I rang Rovers (sick), and they told me that the match was at 7pm at the Mem ground.

I have asked City to put an article on the web site to clarify the situation.

What a missed oportunity by City, and lack of publicity !.

:wacko:

This really is very poor indeed. I can't believe the total lack of organisation for this fixture. The club really should do a better job of promoting this kind of game. There has been zero news on the official site for the last day or so. What a missed opportunity to generate some interest and some well-needed cash.

I really do wonder at the ineptitude of our club and inablity to get themselves organized sometimes. Someone somewhere should be getting an ear-bashing. Or worse.

It's on at the Memorial Stadium

7.00 Kick off tonight

£3 for Adults

£1 for Concessions

Only one 'named' Rovers player in the squad and that appears to be Rob Quinn.

I hope the new Nigerian Striker is playing for us - would be good to see him and Leroy score a hat full each against a 'Youth' oriented Gas team.

my first ever match was a City vs Rovers reserves match! I was about 5 or 6 i think, so that must have been about 10 years ago. We drew 1-1, God knows who scored but something's telling me it was David Seal (don't know why mind, and i wouldn't trust my memory from when I was 6 years old! Probably way out!)

I will be there TFE, Should be a good chance to have another look at Joe Anisanyah (SP) The kid is quality and I think hes going to be a hell of a player. Hes up front with Lita which is different as he usually plays wide right but I think Marvin will be playing the first 45 minutes out there......if he comes off at half time I think you can bank on him starting on Saturday.

Archived