IGNORED

Gas Are Out!

somered

I would have gone, but Rovers only took two coaches. banghead.gif

Glad I didn't now.

yeah took 400 out of 2000 tickets offered to you. Thought you were loyal suppoerters. Thats your season down the pan then, wonder what your gates will be next weekend Will???? city.gif

yeah took 400 out of 2000 tickets offered to you. Thought you were loyal suppoerters. Thats your season down the pan then, wonder what your gates will be next weekend Will???? city.gif

Loyal, yes. Stupid, no.

We knew we had no chance tonight, and did well to score 2.

Gate against Mansfield? About 5,000.

Loyal, yes. Stupid, no.

Look on the bright side, Dead Head Pitman reckons Atkins will gone by the end of the week, Every cloud and all that, I say go for Garry Thompson he was quality

Loyal, yes. Stupid, no.

I work with a gas head and hes stopped going down now cos he says the footy is crap. How many more are going to stop going?? Sounded like one of your better performances tonight as well. Sad times north and south of the river. city.gif

Look on the bright side, Dead Head Pitman reckons Atkins will gone by the end of the week, Every cloud and all that, I say go for Garry Thompson he was quality

I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously.

We can't afford to sack Atkins.

I work with a gas head and hes stopped going down now cos he says the footy is crap. How many more are going to stop going?? Sounded like one of your better performances tonight as well. Sad times north and south of the river. city.gif

You could substitute the phrase gashead with ######*thead here and have as accurate a statement.

You could substitute the phrase gashead with ######*thead here and have as accurate a statement.

thats why I put sad times north and south of the river. Is funny though laugh.gif at the gas instead of our teams performance for one night don't you think??/ city.gif

Guest ashtonyate
I wouldn't take anything he says too seriously.

We can't afford to sack Atkins.

Hard luck rovers you deserve a day out at Cardiff like us your team is crap as well your fans need a bit of a treat never mind.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Fair play to the 400 that went, I think thats about what we'd of taken too.

Unlucky for Rovers, I fear they may go into admin now.

Guest we8thegas

Doc's quiet tonight!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!Got some ammo to dish out now to the gasheads at work after the gits constant reminding of kenilworth Rd fiasco cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif Next Rovers ATT:- less 441 from Rochdale game tongue.gif

Archived