IGNORED

Nigerian Trialist

Claverham_Red

Guest BTR_FTG

I think you mean Christopher Ohenhen in which case:

"2000-01: Made a come back with his former team, Compostela, but it was evident he was past his best."

& that's from the Nigerian Footballers directory......

So must be a done deal down The Ashton Home For Retired Footballers then...

BTR

FTG

Maybe still has something to offer but is this the sort of player we should be looking at ? I really do wonder whats going on at this club at times !!

Surely a winger would be money better spent ?? (I know hes free but wages etc !)

Maybe still has something to offer but is this the sort of player we should be looking at ? I really do wonder whats going on at this club at times !!

Surely a winger would be money better spent ?? (I know hes free but wages etc !)

For gawds sake - he's only a triallist. Triallists come and go - if he's any good we'll sign him otherwise he'll just disappear. Come to think of it -who was the last trialist we signed (academy excepted).

C

Guest N1 Jim

Described on nigerianplayers.com as being "well past his best" and that was in 2001 when at Compostelle.

Just hope that the board aren't going to fall for some uncommon money laundering scam from West Africa and that's not un PC, just factual.

Mind you if u send contracts through the post and let em expire anything is possible.

Oh deep joy, a suitable strike partner for Lee "£60" Peacock- thats Miller and Robbo surplus to requirements then, Wilks back to the wing, and oh yes another season of this ######t division, wonderful.....anyone know Wonder-sons shrinks name?

Archived