IGNORED

Derby County

Maltshoveller

I'm not one for rumours but:-

A bloke i work with (derby season ticket )said when he was up there for xmas

the talk was all about 3 strikers who derby are looking at.

In the local press up there the names mentioned were

- Robbie Blake

-mr cureiton

- and our own MR ROBERTS

I have worked with this guy for about 4 years and hes usually reliable when it comes to this sort of thing

I think he is happiest up front. I think he is important to us as he is the only person with genuine pace in our team. Apart from Aaron Brown. But if we are going to be signing a winger and as Wilson favours Peacock and Miller upfront I can't see Robbo getting much first team action. Interesting!

I personally don't see Roberts being here next season; where he may end up if not is anybody's guess.

It appears to me that Danny does not think Roberts has real potential on the wing and is no longer a realistic option up-front.

I hope this is not true, however, I really don't think Wilson rates him as highly as some of us fans. Perhaps the frustration that comes with this type of player is not his cuppa tea and he prefers steady performers.

After all, it took him several weeks to finally take his work horses out the side and is always quick to bring back players such as Leapy and Butler.

Would be a shame as I still firmly believe Roberts has the potential to be our best player (after Tins hangs up his boots of course).

Does that mean that by 2007 we'll be in the prem! And We'll win the FA CUP in 2006! bloody hell! should see some of the players coming are way then, carrick, hendrie,bowyer,defoe,and and david johnson, thats just a few of them! christ we are going to be in for a few surprises!

Yeah yeah, believe, and Yeovil will be bigger than Rovers....uh what do ya know! :D

Archived