IGNORED

1, 2, 3.....arrghhh. Poor Cardiff City

Oh how we are all laughing at their plight!!!

I will never forget the 1-3 stuffing we gave them at their place when they were loudly worshipping Sam Hamman!!!

They also kept chirping about "Earnie's going to get ya" - well he never put one in our onion bag and he'll be back in the Championship next season!

Overall, top entertainment from over the bridge.

There was a letter in a recent issue of "Four Four Two" magazine from a sad blooberd fan moaning that no away fans turn up at Ninian Park. Well what does he expect? We always turn up in numbers to be pelted with coins, stones etc etc while the police just stand there and watch.

What a welcoming place! biggrin.gif

Oh how we are all laughing at their plight!!!

I will never forget the 1-3 stuffing we gave them at their place when they were loudly worshipping Sam Hamman!!!

They also kept chirping about "Earnie's going to get ya" - well he never put one in our onion bag and he'll be back in the Championship next season!

Overall, top entertainment from over the bridge.

There was a letter in a recent issue of "Four Four Two" magazine from a sad blooberd fan moaning that no away fans turn up at Ninian Park. Well what does he expect? We always turn up in numbers to be pelted with coins, stones etc etc while the police just stand there and watch.

What a welcoming place! biggrin.gif

You got out alive aswell then? laugh.gif I thought i was the only one ph34r.gif

• Admin
So Cardiff go out of business, that means the team they beat in the promotion play offs take their place. Positive thinking ???????

My god we are getting desperate now !

As a top professional team has NOT folded in recent years I would not expect anything to happen.

With the PFA on the pulse now, they will look after the players for the coming weeks. But they would not be the first (or last) team to go into liquidation to sort themselves out, to ensure they survive.

It is more likely to mean that there "better" players will saying cherio this summer whistling.gif

The uninterrupted expenditure of money ultimately catches up with everyone.

Regrettably, if they do get relegated with the help of a 10-point reduction, it will just mean one more pathetic ground we will have to travel to next year.

user posted image

The chances of Cardiff getting a 10 point deduction at this point is very high. But, according to a freind of mine who is a Cardiff City season ticket holder, IF Cardiff go 'bust', they will only be able to play in the league of Wales and will have huge implications on Swansea, Wrexham and the Welsh National team.

It's all to do with some ruling at the English FA, but may be over ruled as they were part of the league (not according to my freind though).

Just imagine Cardiff City v Bangor in the league !! biggrin.gif

MM

EDIT: bloody spelling !

Guest we8thegas
Tydfill play in the English leagues though! Total Network Solutions, Porthmadog, Airbus UK, Llanelli, Afan Lido or Newi Cefn Druids more like it if what one of the above post states is true.

Airbus UK?I work for Bristol site and the pitch in chester,last i saw was screwfix standard,what a comedown,ace:P

• Admin

Whilst we are bloody disappointed with the last few years, I am at least somewhat comforted by the sound sense that told Sam Hamman to sling his hook, when he came sniffing around the Gate.

I can still, all to vividly, remember '82' and the feeling of total despair that was in the air in South Bristol - promotion badly needed yes, but promotion at all costs NO!!

I get that warm glow inside my body when i think about Baaardiff and whats happening, i think back to their rude annoying voices and butt ugly faces and think, well... gutted really.

if they get religated, and i hope and pray they do and providing we are still in this league we have 6pts already laugh.gif and what a reception we'll give them! snack.gif

Archived