IGNORED

2 Tickets For Williams (block E)

Guest Neo

yes it has been a poor season but we are

bristol city fans through and through.

we take the good times and we take the bad times.

yes the bad times hurt , but there is nothing

like the feeling when we get it right.

so go down there on sat. and sing your heart out.

get behind the team and tinnion.

it takes all of us to get this season back on

track.

what are you . a man/woman or a mouse

yes it has been a poor season but we are

bristol city fans through and through.

we take the good times and we take the bad times.

yes the bad times hurt , but there is nothing

like the feeling when we get it right.

so go down there on sat. and sing your heart out.

get behind the team and tinnion.

it takes all of us to get this season back on

track.

what are you . a man/woman or a mouse

action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

Well said that man!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

The thing is Neo, not many will want to get tickets in E block and have to support the club in a vocal and pro-active manner, it's far easier for the majority to sit down in silence or moan that there's no East End to make a noise in or City are playing badly.

you will regret it

I take it from this and your other response you have made the assumption i'm not going?

Just to clarify, I am going as is my mate and his brother-in-law as normal.

Not only are we going, but, we have swapped our season tickets from the morgue that is Dolman Block B to Williams 'E' to vocally get behind Tins (and give the board some stick over the badge obviously! ph34r.gif ).

The tickets are for others who cannot go due to other commitments that are unavoidable.

SO, DO YOU WANT THE TICKETS?

edit: too late; sold!! tongue.gif

Not only are we going, but, we have swapped our season tickets from the morgue that is Dolman Block B to Williams 'E' to vocally get behind Tins (and give the board some stick over the badge obviously!  ph34r.gif ).

Should be good tomorrow. It's been years since we had some good old-fashioned anti-board chanting.

"Russe Out! Russe Out!"

Should be good tomorrow. It's been years since we had some good old-fashioned anti-board chanting.

"Russe Out! Russe Out!"

WOW, IS THIS PRESUMPTION DAY AS WELL AS RED NOSE DAY?

I'm moving over to support Tins and give the board some stick over the badge.

I have never said I want the board out and support them fully on all issues EXCEPT the proposed badge.

If they can't take a few rounds of "you can stick your firking badge...." etc. then perhaps they shouldn't be in the job, but "board out; you're having a larf" will be the only board out song I will join in.

As for Mr Russe. He is the son of my Nan's second husband (who is the only man my children know is Grandad), hence, he is considered kind of family.

He was also very nice towards me and mine when cremating my Nan last year. Small world isn't it!

WOW, IS THIS PRESUMPTION DAY AS WELL AS RED NOSE DAY?

I'm moving over to support Tins and give the board some stick over the badge.

I have never said I want the board out and support them fully on all issues EXCEPT the proposed badge.

If they can't take a few rounds of "you can stick your firking badge...." etc. then perhaps they shouldn't be in the job, but "board out; you're having a larf" will be the only board out song I will join in.

How strange that you will protest about a badge but not the fact that our club is dying on its feet and going absolutely nowhere.

You support the board fully on all issues apart from the badge? Oh well.

How strange that you will protest about a badge but not the fact that our club is dying on its feet and going absolutely nowhere.

You support the board fully on all issues apart from the badge? Oh well.

I didn't expect the club to go anywhere this season, hence, I am less concerned about this issue and I don't consider it to be dying on its feet.

I place a lot of importance on the symbol of the club being something I like the look of and can relate too.

I can't understand where you are coming from. Would you be happier if I wanted the board out or not? dunno.gif

I take it from this and your other response you have made the assumption i'm not going?

Just to clarify, I am going as is my mate and his brother-in-law as normal.

Not only are we going, but, we have swapped our season tickets from the morgue that is Dolman Block B to Williams 'E' to vocally get behind Tins (and give the board some stick over the badge obviously!  ph34r.gif ).

The tickets are for others who cannot go due to other commitments that are unavoidable.

SO, DO YOU WANT THE TICKETS?

edit: too late; sold!!  tongue.gif

Can you do that for the rest of the season or do you have to do that game by game because I hav`nt been in the E Block yet this season but I have been wondering if you can exchange it, please could you imform me of what basis you can exchange them on.

Can you do that for the rest of the season or do you have to do that game by game because I hav`nt been in the E Block yet this season but I have been wondering if you can exchange it, please could you imform me of what basis you can exchange them on.

You can exchange match-by-match or swap their permanently.

I just go over in the week and they take the voucher and give you a ticket instead.

I believe you can do this on the day as well, not sure up to what time though(ANYBODY ELSE HELP)?

I think some people phone in the morning and arrange to collect their tickets and hand over a voucher. I will ask on the subbers site for you as there are many who do this more often.

Check back later for replies!

Archived