IGNORED

Tommy Doc

Luke_Ciderhead

Tommy leaving has been on the cards for a while now, I like many will be sad to see him leave, he is city through and through, even if he hasn't been his best this season, 2 many needless bookings.

I wonder if we could give hollyhead dinning for free along with a fee for Tommy. I think if we allow him out on loan it will be a big mistake.

Tommy is a first choice midfielder for us and while there's still a mathematical possibility of reaching the play offs we must not contemplate a loan. Holloway knows enough about him to not need to see him on loan first. If we have to sell him, and I would be gutted if we did, then let's get some money in now without messing about with loans. See Craig Ireland for details.

Tommy is a first choice midfielder for us and while there's still a mathematical possibility of reaching the play offs we must not contemplate a loan. Holloway knows enough about him to not need to see him on loan first. If we have to sell him, and I would be gutted if we did, then let's get some money in now without messing about with loans. See Craig Ireland for details.

This protracted potential move is beginning to rival the McCarthy to City one, the rumour reaching fever pitch last time his contract was up for renewal.

Certainly no reason to loan him, Skeletor knows he would be signing a player after his own heart, better passer, but slower and without the goals.

Doherty is a squad player rather than a first choice these days, often subbed, and had Dinning been a success it's doubtful if he'd be near the first team on this seasons form.

If he is to go it would make sense to wait to see if he's in N. Ireland's team against England. A good performance in the spotlight and we could be looking to get a reasonable percentage of the money we should have once been looking to get for a player of his undoubted early potential.

wow you got that for a unofficial web page so its obviously not true as tommy doc will be playing for BRISTOL CITY tommorrow against barnsley.

holloway can get lost as he is a waster and what has happened to arron brown can he get in to the qpr first team??????? i don't think so.

• Admin

Tommy loves the home comforts of Bedminster FAR too much to ever consider leaving. If it gets to the stage where City decide to release him without offering him a new contract, I am certain that Tommy will sacrifice his career to play for someone local enough for him to remain living in Bristol.

Archived