IGNORED

Doherty

Collis

him, coles and Goldbourne were the only ones who looked interested.  Knowbody can slate Coles after today i think he made 2 mistakes throughout?!

Coles was solid enough but his distribution was appalling.

It was as though he was picking out opposition players with his clearances.

Defensively he may have impressed potential buyers, but as an all round player he hasn't progressed at all in the last 3 years.

I thought he was going to be a great player when he started out, i've now changed my mind completely. Hacking the ball away aimlessly is basement standard.

I thought Doherty was poor today and cannot understand why he got man-of-the-match.

Nobody played particularly well today, a comment which is sadly becoming the norm.

Very disappointed.

sad.gif

I thought Doherty played better than usual today but that's not saying much.

Crazy, impetuous reaction to an opposition player early on who was only offering a hand to help him up could have led to a much earlier booking.

The reason he got MOM was because he is extremely popular amongst fans for whom he can do no wrong, and on a day when nobody stood out, that was enough.

Guest hairyshamrock
Either way, he did very well, to get into the Tobacco Factory for 5:30!

This is laughable if its true.

Nice to see where his priorities were!

This is laughable if its true. 

Nice to see where his priorities were!

Seriously!!! We couldn't believe it when he walked in, we all just looked at our watches and thought, "that was quick!" we hadn't even finished our first pint! Problem was he was sat quite close so we couldn't really moan about city anymore!

I used to really like tommy but now i think he is the perfect example of the problem with our club. I have heard and read lots of quotes from old players from different generations that wonder about the commitment of players that are always in the treatment room!

Ok! tommy is out a lot because of suspension which is bad enough, but he never seems to play more than a handful of games and even then he is always doubtful and having late fitness tests. Some people may be more prone to injury, but according to a lot of old pros it is often looked upon as a convenient excuse by people who are less than motivated.

There are far too many rumours and story's about his as well as others social lives that are not in keeping with a professional athletes lifestyle for my liking! I realise that they won't all be true but the amount there are are worrying!

I would never have thought this a year ago and i would love to see a fit, committed tommy on the pitch every week, but i think it would be better for the club if he moved on.

Guest hairyshamrock
Seriously!!!  We couldn't believe it when he walked in, we all just looked at our watches and thought, "that was quick!" we hadn't even finished our first pint!  Problem was he was sat quite close so we couldn't really moan about city anymore!

Why not? Just keep moaning, if he gets funny then just simply put it to him that "the truth can hurt"!

Oh what a mockery he makes of being a professional athlete. I can't play any more due to injury and i'm younger than Tommy, but would kill to have played just once at as high a level as he has. As i think most blokes would.

I thought Doherty was poor today and cannot understand why he got man-of-the-match.

Nobody played particularly well today, a comment which is sadly becoming the norm.

Very disappointed.

sad.gif

I thought Tommy was our best performer particularly in the 2nd half. Kept going for the full 90 mins, good passing and plenty of effort. Shame about the booking, but thats Tommy.

I always thought the MOM had to meet the match sponsors in the hospitality suite after the match to have his photo taken with them.

Can anyone shed some light on this.

For what it's worth though, in my opinion I thought he played well yesterday and it's good to hear that he doesn't want to leave the club he loves.

Guest zider_head
Seriously!!!  We couldn't believe it when he walked in, we all just looked at our watches and thought, "that was quick!" we hadn't even finished our first pint!  Problem was he was sat quite close so we couldn't really moan about city anymore!

I would of invited him into the chat, that if he had the balls to try and justify himself amd his team mates, out of intrest what was he drinking ?

Was he smoking ?

It also makes me wonder if the game didnt finish till aboit 4.55 he must of showered and left straight away, don't our players do warm downs ?

I would of invited him into the chat, that if he had the balls to try and justify himself amd his team mates, out of intrest what was he drinking ?

Was he smoking ?

It also makes me wonder if the game didnt finish till aboit 4.55 he must of showered and left straight away, don't our players do warm downs ?

Why do warm downs when the buggers never get warmed up laugh.gif

Very disappointed.

sad.gif

doherty was the best player on the part by a mile on sat, he was dictating the game him brooker and goldbourne are the only ones who can hold there head up after another 'cup final' performance city.gif

Either way, he did very well, to get into the Tobacco Factory for 5:30!

I can only assume that this is a case of mistaken identity, or your watch had stopped, or.......

Tommy was definitely in the hospitality lounge at AG at that time.

I can only assume that this is a case of mistaken identity, or your watch had stopped, or.......

Tommy was definitely in the hospitality lounge at AG at that time.

watch must have been stopped then, but I left at 6ish and he was there then, it could have been a little bit later,

but 100% sure it was him, we couldn't understand how he got there so quick as we thought he would have to had done the MOM stuff afterwards!

Archived