IGNORED

Lack Of Cleanliness At Ag

Mrdc

Guest marcclifton

i worked at aston gate many years ago, and yes, the ground indeed is very dirty. I don't no if it still happens, but the youth players at the time use to clean the rubbish from out of the stands, and burn it in the east end. I remember that the posh seats in the directors box, or that white bit was always a lot nicer than where us commoners use to seat. Check out the old toliets at the back of the East end, its a right mess back there. Old chairs and god knows what. Good on you for writing that letter. Would love to know how the upper crust at the gate reply to that one. Please pin it on the board.

"On Saturdays game there was a really dirty sticky area under the seats."

Someone over excited by the cheerleaders....??

With the ones that were out on the pitch on Saturday I certainly hope not ph34r.gif

I find bird crap on some of the seats around mine, it's a disgrace rolleyes.gifwhistling.gif

Yes standards are dropping at AG. I noticed one City player who will remain nameless on the pitch wearing shorts with no creases. Obviously he could not be bothered to iron them before the game. Further more he had egg stains on his shirt!

Archived