IGNORED

Brown Finally Lands Deal With Qpr

Taken from BBC Sport:

QPR manager Ian Holloway has paid tribute to Aaron Brown after the midfielder signed a contract with the club until the end of next season.

Brown, 25, has been with Rangers since July, when he joined on a non-contract basis after leaving Bristol City.

His recovery from a broken leg has taken much longer than expected but he has worked his way back to fitness.

"He's a great lad and it takes someone special to keep at it without a contract," said Holloway.

"He's had all that uncertainty to deal with but his attitude has been absolutely fantastic.

"He really wants to play for this club and he couldn't have proved that any more.

"It was a lot for him to go through but his dedication - even though he wasn't even being paid properly at one stage - was superb."

Brown said: "It's quite strange really, because I've been here since last summer and already feel like a QPR player.

"It was tough at times but I just wanted to prove I was worth keeping.

"If I get a game this season I'd be delighted but most of all, it's going to be a big pre-season for me.

"I didn't have one last year and with a proper pre-season, hopefully I can show what I can do."

Taken from BBC Sport:

QPR manager Ian Holloway has paid tribute to Aaron Brown after the midfielder signed a contract with the club until the end of next season.

Brown, 25, has been with Rangers since July, when he joined on a non-contract basis after leaving Bristol City.

His recovery from a broken leg has taken much longer than expected but he has worked his way back to fitness.

"He's a great lad and it takes someone special to keep at it without a contract," said Holloway.

"He's had all that uncertainty to deal with but his attitude has been absolutely fantastic.

"He really wants to play for this club and he couldn't have proved that any more.

"It was a lot for him to go through but his dedication - even though he wasn't even being paid properly at one stage - was superb."

Brown said: "It's quite strange really, because I've been here since last summer and already feel like a QPR player.

"It was tough at times but I just wanted to prove I was worth keeping.

"If I get a game this season I'd be delighted but most of all, it's going to be a big pre-season for me.

"I didn't have one last year and with a proper pre-season, hopefully I can show what I can do."

Two ***** together then!

Yes, let's hope he doesn't strain himself carring his first wage packet home!

Unlike the majority of our present first team who have been taking their wages under false pretences, Arron has had to work hard just to get fit to play again. Good luck Arron I only wish a few of our so called players had the dedication you have!

Archived