IGNORED

Bye Bye Bell, Bye Bye Woodman

Boxing Kangaroo

What are the chances of both Mickey Bell and Craig Woodman heading out of the Ashton Gate exit door in the summer ??

The emergence of young Golbourne and the potential signing of the trialist Morgan from Blackburn

(see http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~639780,00.html for details) may mean Bell and Woodie are deemed surplus to requirements by Tinnion. We can also play Clayton Fortune at left back if we really need to.

Bell has been a very good player for City but he's not getting any younger, he's played well this season in patches but at times he hasn't been that impressive compared to previous seasons. I've never been a fan of Woodman, he just doesn't seem physically strong enough to play at this level and I think we all know he doesn't feature in Tin's future plans. I think Bell is out of contract this summer. Woodie is signed up for another couple of seasons but hopefully we can offload him.

Other people I can see leaving City this summer include - Smith, Coles, Amankwaah, Freezer, Miller and possibly Dinning (if we can con anyone into taking him off our hands !!). This would leave us plenty of scope to bring in the following - a couple of decent centrebacks, a left footed left winger, a creative centre midfielder or a decent right winger and possibly another striker.

• Admin
What are the chances of both Mickey Bell and Craig Woodman heading out of the Ashton Gate exit door in the summer ??

The emergence of young Golbourne and the potential signing of the trialist Morgan from Blackburn

(see http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~639780,00.html for details) may mean Bell and Woodie are deemed surplus to requirements by Tinnion. We can also play Clayton Fortune at left back if we really need to.

Bell has been a very good player for City but he's not getting any younger, he's played well this season in patches but at times he hasn't been that impressive compared to previous seasons. I've never been a fan of Woodman, he just doesn't seem physically strong enough to play at this level and I think we all know he doesn't feature in Tin's future plans. I think Bell is out of contract this summer. Woodie is signed up for another couple of seasons but hopefully we can offload him.

Other people I can see leaving City this summer include - Smith, Coles, Amankwaah, Freezer, Miller and possibly Dinning (if we can con anyone into taking him off our hands !!). This would leave us plenty of scope to bring in the following - a couple of decent centrebacks, a left footed left winger, a creative centre midfielder or a decent right winger and possibly another striker.

Unsure if he's injured or not but Woodman didn't even make the Torquay 16 on Saturday.....

Guest ciderred77
Unsure if he's injured or not but Woodman didn't even make the Torquay 16 on Saturday.....

He's not allowed to play under the terms of the loan deal

Woodie is a quality player have u lot got short memories or what? When he came in for carey last season he was a rock , he kept matty hill out the team at qpr , and i remember him having a stormer against swindon as well , he is another one of these players that tinnion hasnt given a chance to , and if he had we would probably be a lot higher up the league than we are at the moment. I know i would rather have him in my team than mickey bell.

It will be VERY hard for Woodman to come back after what Tinnion has said about him I fear.

Horrible feeling Tins has said too much publicly about Woodman, Dinning, Doc and Coles.

Tinnions slating of Woodman is openly mentioned in Woodmans profile on the official Torquay site. A permanent embarressment for any player, and Woodman has been on the bench out of the squad, or playing, without being a regular choice. The other public comments by Tinnion about players is very unprofessional, and breeds overall mistrust in the dressing room. Business or Football , remarks of a personal nature should be made in private, in the end it is merely good manners and professional etiquitte.

Guest hairyshamrock
Bell might be worth keeping for another season. He has played very well in patches this season

What patches are these!???!!! He's fat, useless and unfit. I wouldn't have kept him on after last season!

Archived