IGNORED

My New Badge

Keepers Ball

Guest Champagne Football

Not bad, except those 3 white stripes make us look like Stoke City a bit. Maybe modify that and it would be quite a sweet design.

Sorry old ground I know but Ive only just mastered this Adobe paintshop and wanted a go on a badge.

Well Bristol is famous for Brunel and his bridge.

What do you think ?

user posted image

....I think the design is excellent. Just a shame that our home city football club can't manage the excellence of Brunel and his bridge and his GWR railway constructions whistling.gif .

Sorry old ground I know but Ive only just mastered this Adobe paintshop and wanted a go on a badge.

Well Bristol is famous for Brunel and his bridge.

What do you think ?

user posted image

sorry mate I don't like it but appluade the effort. Is it just me but does it remind anyone else of monty python?

can someone point me in the direction of the new badge we have planned for next season please, not seen it yet :/

Down below. The shocking kids drawing of a boat in front of a castle with the sails behind it! whistling.gif There's something been splodged on the main sail as well; still trying to work out what it is? tongue.gif

Down below.  The shocking kids drawing of a boat in front of a castle with the sails behind it!  whistling.gif  There's something been splodged on the main sail as well; still trying to work out what it is?  tongue.gif

you goto be kidding me, thats not a club badge, rofl, oh dear, I think I'd be embarrased if thiis design is for real, I can just image now our live games on Sky with that shambles being displayed on the team line ups, we'll be a laughing stock, looks more like a County of Avon badge what you see on the side of them old blue Buses.

who ever designed this obviously are in desperate need of one of those blue buses, jeeeeez!

Archived