IGNORED

For God Sake!...

TheOne

Why do we always keep bringing in players that are from low clubs and can't get into there own side, this is why it alsways back-fires, they have a few good games and we'll sign another wanna-be, grnated we do need cover, but christ, at least get a player with a little pedigree, I dunno if we are just unlucky or theres more to it, we loan out Miller and he's playing the best football of his career, it will be intresting to see if he contibrutes as much to the team as he's been doing of late whilst under the current loan spell...?

I just don't understand why we have to keep getting other low teams waste, we talk about having one of the best teams in this league and yet we bring in recycled rubish from plucky little cochester.

If anything we need exsperience not pot luck players which we already have plenty of.

p.s. keep your replies above the belt please,I've just finsished work and a little cranky so play nicely sad.gif

we need to do what most other clubs do and bring in youngsters from premiership teams and give them a run in the side, works for most teams in this division, living down in bmouth i know they use this option regularly and it works for them, parkin 2 swindon.. leon knight etc

yeah dinning is a bad example!!! but I'm talkin players around the age of early 20's who show hunger to go out on loan and try and show people what they can do.. not slagging tinnion off for loanin keith as he looked good in the past... and for people judging him before he got ireland in, well as u rightly said 2 goals conceeded in 5 games speaks for itself city.gif

But we have taken players from Premiership clubs and Championship clubs, Gillespie, Orr, Smith and before that Goodfellow, wilkshire etc, etc.

I think we have good indivudal players but don't tend to be the right blend as a team at the moment. With all our academy players coming through it is looking better, at least they all have played together before and it shows.

Archived