IGNORED

Another Hatrick

northeastfan

Ere we go again then,the lad clearly loves this football club as he thinks BCFC are massive, and cant wait to get back to the Colchester changing rooms after a match to find out how his favourite team has done,infact he wants to be here so badly that he was prepared to walk here from Essex,em nice new contract up for graps, oh yes its double your money time ladies and gents, the post signing chat has sprung again, did i hear anyone say the words Tony Dinning?

But well done to the lad today, by the sound of it he played a blinder, but lets not get carried away he is 26 and has played for Colchester for the last 6 years,Chelsea and Real Madrid havnt exactly shown an interest as yet

I agree that we should judge him after a few games but it makes me laugh that some people think he is pants because he plays for Colchester. He has done more in ONE game than "100 per-center" and former Captain of Premiership Newcastle United Reserves, Bradley Orr, has done all season.

Joe Keith looks a very steady, clever, technically sound footballer...against Torquay united whilst being 3-0 up after 20 minutes. I'm not doubting his ability at all, what I'm saying is lets see what he is like when we are under some pressure, that aside good debut and a great day out aswell! nice chips before just could`nt see the sea because of the fog! Up the City boys again.

Cheers Puckle_Red/Liam

Ere we go again then,the lad clearly loves this football club as he thinks BCFC are massive, and cant wait to get back to the Colchester changing rooms after a match to find out how his favourite team has done,infact he wants to be here so badly that he was prepared to walk here from Essex,em nice new contract up for graps, oh yes its double your money time ladies and gents, the post signing chat has sprung again, did i hear anyone say the words Tony Dinning?

But well done to the lad today, by the sound of it he played a blinder, but lets not get carried away he is 26 and has played for Colchester for the last 6 years,Chelsea and Real Madrid havnt exactly shown an interest as yet

How old was Mickey Bell when we signed him? Similar age i think. He only played for Northampton and Wycombe. To be fair Mickey has been nothing but outstanding since joining 8 years ago.

Bringing players in from "smaller" clubs, they seem to appreciate what we give them opposed to the premiership rejects.

How old was Mickey Bell when we signed him? Similar age i think. He only played for Northampton and Wycombe. To be fair Mickey has been nothing but outstanding since joining 8 years ago.

Bringing players in from "smaller" clubs, they seem to appreciate what we give them opposed to the premiership rejects.

Jo Keith was a premiership reject whistling.gif

Guest alex1089
So, remind me why we're signing Colchester rejects again whistling.gif

Did you go to the game yesterday? Keith was fantastic and remember Craig Ireland of Peterboro, he turned out to be a good loan signing aswell. city.gif

Did you go to the game yesterday? Keith was fantastic and remember Craig Ireland of Peterboro, he turned out to be a good loan signing aswell. city.gif

Your'e right Keith was a breath of fresh air has pace and looks a good crosser of the ball. So what if he plays for Colchester even if he stays a month he could be the difference we need at home. Lets face it we have not had much width this season and hes a wide player. You never know this time next month we may be in a better position in the table thanks to his assists. smile.gif

I find it hilarious that alot have complained recently about Dinning yet Keith plays one game and people are "SIGN HIM UP" ... Incredible really!

Thats city fans for you Rich. As I've said Keith is a natural wide player so I guess he has filled a gap we have been missing all season. As with Dinning I guess we were going for experience in midfield but that didn't happen sad.gif

Guest Brum Red

I thought he was a good player before we signed him and though he could do well for us. However there will always be the Dinning situation to think about and we just wont be able to tell whether he will do this or not until it happens. I do think that he is more likely to remained committed than Dinning as he is coming from a smaller club. There were also the warnings from Wigan fans before Dinning signed, i don't think there's been anything like that from Colchester fans.

Time will tell.

CTID

Archived