IGNORED

Those B***ard Torquay Fans

Reds

What a cracking day of football it was...

Got down there early, parked within 200 yards from ground, enough time for pre-match pint and chip shop..

Everything was going dandy.. 3-0 up in 20 minutes tongue.gif my mate Heff slipping 1 in as well, great entertainment from the Devon lad running round the pitch. biggrin.gif

Got back to the motor and joined the traffic queue out the ground, when passers-by were pointing out flat tyres.. sad.gif They stabbed great big holes in them.. mad.gif

What could we do but pull over and wait an hour till recovery turn up. sleeping.gif

So they turn up to lift us home, but the bad news is only 1st 10 miles free, then £2 per mile.. ohmy.gif thats like £200.

So the outcome was Green Flag would put us in Bed & Breakfast over night up to the value of £45, so we got digs for 50 quid in Torquay.

Great night out, had a steak meal, and went to a few local pubs for some jars... party-smiley-012.gif

Anyway recovery came out about 10am this morning, took us to Kwik-Fit, charged us a fortune for the tyres, then we were on our way home at mid-day.. smile.gif

city.gif

Thanks for the beating we gave you Torquay, and we hope they go down this season, I cant be a$$ed to go down there again next season, because this was a bl00dy expensive weekend out.

SCUM

city.gif Come On You Reds city.gif

Guest RedwardsV1

What about that bloke who thought it would be a good ideal to put his middle fingers up and taunt us...till he realised the stewards would drag him through our section and he sh@ himself

Guest alex1089

I saw the steward v-signal to the city fans but he did say sorry and patted him on the back so there wasent any trouble there. TORQUAY SCUM!!

Got back to the motor and joined the traffic queue out the ground, when passers-by were pointing out flat tyres..  sad.gif  They stabbed great big holes in them..  mad.gif

city.gif  Come On You Reds  city.gif

How did they know you were a city fan? Did you leave anything resembling you are a city fan in your car? Big mistake if you did.

In this day and age, you can't trust anyone. I always have a flag or scarf in my car on away games and always remove it...sad...but I get back to my car which is in one peice.

MM

How did they know you were a city fan?  Did you leave anything resembling you are a city fan in your car?  Big mistake if you did.

In this day and age, you can't trust anyone.  I always have a flag or scarf in my car on away games and always remove it...sad...but I get back to my car which is in one peice.

MM

It was a van, and it did have Bristol dialling codes on it.. sad.gif

Archived