IGNORED

Brilliant Weekend

Frenchay Red

Guest DrFaustus
Yeah reminds me of the Pulis era sad.gif

No I know your dire my boss keeps telling me even he's stopped going now.

We are now officially the most boring Rovers side of all time. (This takes some doing, believe me!) Only 5 more draws from the last 8 games and we will have won another(?) trophy - most boring team of all time. I'm quite underwhelmed by the whole prospect and need a lie down.

Hasta luego.

We are now officially the most boring Rovers side of all time. (This takes some doing, believe me!) Only 5 more draws from the last 8 games and we will have won another(?) trophy - most boring team of all time. I'm quite underwhelmed by the whole prospect and need a lie down.

Hasta luego.

So Dr F, Question: Paint drying or Atkins diet, which one would you choose? biggrin.gif

Guest DrFaustus
So Dr F, Question: Paint drying or Atkins diet, which one would you choose? biggrin.gif

It's a trip to B&Q then Bucks. blink.gif

The football is as exciting as televised chess.

Guest DrFaustus
Am I right in thinking that your last match finished 4-4? Doesn't sound too bad.

It was much fun as a heated debate with a Trappist Monk.

I will watch grass grow next Saturday - especially as my new sun lamps have arrived. wink.gif

Edit: Spelling.

It was much fun as a heated debate with a Trappist Monk.

I will watch grass grow next Saturday - especially as my new sun lamps have arrived. wink.gif

Edit: Spelling.

And it gets worse, Doc.

You've also lost 10 games which is as bad as...erm....us sad.gif

Aaah, hang on, you've let in a massive 45 goals which is ummm.....four less than us ohmy.gif

Time to do what Malone said all those years ago - "Bye, bye, City and Rovers", "Hello Bristol United." Build a massive 13,000 all-seater stadium on the Downs and have Atkins as boss with Tinnion as his assistant.

We'd be in the Prem in five and Europe in ten!

Guest DrFaustus
And it gets worse, Doc.

You've also lost 10 games which is as bad as...erm....us sad.gif

Aaah, hang on, you've let in a massive 45 goals which is ummm.....four less than us ohmy.gif

Time to do what Malone said all those years ago - "Bye, bye, City and Rovers", "Hello Bristol United."  Build a massive 13,000 all-seater stadium on the Downs and have Atkins as boss with Tinnion as his assistant.

We'd be in the Prem in five and Europe in ten!

Now Magilla, I know you to be an intelligent, rational and considered man. You have plainly imbibed vast quantities of hallucinogenic drugs to write such heinous nonsense.

Either that or you are joking............. whistling.gif

Now Magilla, I know you to be an intelligent, rational and considered man. You have plainly imbibed vast quantities of hallucinogenic drugs to write such heinous nonsense.

Either that or you are joking............. whistling.gif

The medication makes it seem so real.

Sturrock applauding a packed East End after we've walloped Bournemouth 6-1 to move into the top two. Luggy kisses the robin on his coat and everything's going to be alright, it's going to be alright. Fans queueing round the block to buy the new home kit with the 'Forum-approved' badge on it. Season ticket sales to break the 10,000 mark. West Ham and Leeds coming to the Gate next season, but then the figures start to blur and the images fade....

Nurse! It's wearing off again! Help me DoctorF! You are a proper Doctor, aren't you? sad.gif

Was your view from the stand severely obscured?? "Coles and Fortune were rarely troubled" your having a laugh, 1st half defensively we were a joke.

No, only partially obscurred by the mist! I thought that TUFC were most dangerous getting at us from the flanks, especially down our left side in the first half, and there were a few comedy moments in the penalty area with Coles and Fortune trying to clear the ball. But compared to recent games we seemed to defend better as the game wore on and Torquay made hardly any progress through the middle. Players were covering each other and there seemed real determination to close down their attacks, with Tommy and Scot Brown helping out when we were under pressure. Admittedly we were opened up a lot more than we should have been in the first half, but the point is when they did get through Philips stopped everything that came his way. In the context of recent games I thought we were much improved.

Compared to the opening day fixture, we did what we should have done then and thumped them. city.gif

The medication makes it seem so real.

Sturrock applauding a packed East End after we've walloped Bournemouth 6-1 to move into the top two.  Luggy kisses the robin on his coat and everything's going to be alright, it's going to be alright.  Fans queueing round the block to buy the new home kit with the 'Forum-approved' badge on it.  Season ticket sales to break the 10,000 mark.  West Ham and Leeds coming to the Gate next season, but then the figures start to blur and the images fade....

Nurse!  It's wearing off again!  Help me DoctorF!  You are a proper Doctor, aren't you? sad.gif

Magilla- 'shrooms early this season aint they biggrin.gifwacko.gif

Archived