IGNORED

Bournemouth Facing An Fa Enquiry

Scrumpymeup

This is from the BBC website. Just wondering if they are found guilty would it mean a fine to the club or a points deduction?

I know it isn't directly City related but as another team looking to get into the play-offs could this cause a distraction? dunno.gif

Cherries to face FA investigation

Bournemouth could face action from the Football Association after a bottle appeared to be thrown from the crowd at Hull keeper Boaz Myhill on Saturday.

Referee Andy Penn included the incident in his official report and the FA will launch an inquiry.

A spokesman confirmed: "We will be contacting Bournemouth for their observations on the matter."

It is also believed that the FA will investigate whether Myhill made offensive gestures towards home fans

This is from the BBC website. Just wondering if they are found guilty would it mean a fine to the club or a points deduction?

I know it isn't directly City related but as another team looking to get into the play-offs could this cause a distraction? dunno.gif

Cherries to face FA investigation 

Bournemouth could face action from the Football Association after a bottle appeared to be thrown from the crowd at Hull keeper Boaz Myhill on Saturday.

Referee Andy Penn included the incident in his official report and the FA will launch an inquiry.

A spokesman confirmed: "We will be contacting Bournemouth for their observations on the matter."

It is also believed that the FA will investigate whether Myhill made offensive gestures towards home fans

I thought the bottle was thrown cos of myhills gestures sad.gif

Archived