IGNORED

The Real Aim Of This Season

charisma_cider

I Don't believe that the aim of this season was to achieve Promotion

I believe however that we're just setting ourselves up for a major onslaught for promotion next year. New stand, etc. & Tinman will hopefully of got this managing lark sorted by then, and this new squad he has assembeled would have hopefully gelled, I think this season was one of experimentaion i.e Leroy, Cotterill, Goldbourne.

I think the stick Tinman has taken has been unjust, we put up with Wilson's failed attempts at promotion for 4 years and were singing "One Danny Wilson" Till the very end. I do believe we reached 9th in our First Season with Danny and I believe Tinman will take us higher in his first attempt.

I don't expect to see any new faces next season, especially not one in at a managerial post

city.gif

user posted image]

Expect a "What's the point of not going for anything" post! I would have thought you'd get in at least one more experienced player during pre-season.

When Tinnion was appointed the girlfriend and her family told me they didn't expect promotion for the extact same reasons as you've stated.

I think you'll do well next season but...

01) This season isn't over yet (despite what some will tell you)

02) Your season will depend on who goes down from the Championship... Their are some potentially big teams facing the drop (Coventry and Nottingham Forest). Unless they decide to set camp for a couple of seasons like Wednesday.

snack.gif

Very True, but we were quaking when we saw the mighty Sheffield Wednesday a-coming and it took them a full season to get to grips to life down here, however Forest & Coventry would definitely be teams to fear sweatingbullets.gif

but the season's not over but I think things would be more likely to go belly up if we went up this year (i.e going straight back down) than if we went up next year, if you get my drift. user posted image

Archived