IGNORED

The Doc Starts

eric04

• Admin
Motty just said he that he should have the chance to play at a higher level in the future.

Yes, Motty is obviously keeping a clear eye on the poor form of our play-off rivals and expects us to win the play-off final this year innocent.gif

Come on Tommy. Lamp Lampard! Ruck Rooney! Bash Becks! Nail Neville! Crunch Cole! Top Terry! Gash Gerrard. Come onnnnnnaaaaa!

Ahem.

Ha Ha.

My assessment thus far is that he's let England in on two or three occassions by sloppy passes or ball watching.

Other than that he's done ok. Left Becks on his arse a few moments a go as well as clattering Rooney. A few nice passes going forward and of course 'that shot'.

Watching him chase back after beckham though a minute ago was hilarious.

Ha Ha.

My assessment thus far is that he's let England in on two or three occassions by sloppy passes or ball watching.

Other than that he's done ok. Left Becks on his arse a few moments a go as well as clattering Rooney. A few nice passes going forward and of course 'that shot'.

Watching him chase back after beckham though a minute ago was hilarious.

I reckon he's conserving his energy for the 2nd half.

Was funny seeing him leave Becks on his Bum.

Becks isn't renowned for his electric pace, so it was like watching it in slow motion biggrin.gif

I reckon he's conserving his energy for the 2nd half.

Was funny seeing him leave Becks on his Bum.

Becks isn't renowned for his electric pace, so it was like watching it in slow motion  biggrin.gif

It was a case of trying to work out who was the slowest - I think Tommy was slower but then becks was going all out while tommy was walking!!!!!!

another tackle on becks - quite a little battle going on now!! Was that Tom who just tripped him over??

It was a case of trying to work out who was the slowest - I think Tommy was slower but then becks was going all out while tommy was walking!!!!!!

another tackle on becks - quite a little battle going on now!! Was that Tom who just tripped him over??

No, that was Tommy at his flat out pace, you could see it in the expression on his face....

Yar, sneakily after the ball had gone biggrin.gif

Criticism of Docs first half performance is a little harsh! He has made several crucial challenges (esp on Rooney when shooting) and intercepted in MF....

ok several of his passes have gone astray but so have Beckhams, Lampards, & Gerards. Also had the ONLY NI shot at goal!

Ureds

To be fair this is all a bit tounge in cheek really. He's doin alright and having a bit of a running battle with becks which is cool - who'd of thought it eh!!!

Archived