IGNORED

Petition For Ray Lewington

Brilliant coach. Pure genius. The only thing that surprises me is that with a record of 4 wins in his last 24, Real Madrid haven't been knocking on his door to replace Luxemburgo.

As for your petition, no thanks!! Enough mediocrity on the coaching staff at the Gate as it is.

Guest MaloneFM

No NO NO! It seems that everytime a manager gets sacked or packs it in we want him here. Regardless of how good he really was or what he could do here.

Ray Lewington was NOT a football genius.

I know several Watford supporters and they couldn't wait to see the back of him. Terry Burton did most of the work and motivated the player. He even gave the post match interviews sometimes (waits for 'Terry Burton in' thread).

Lansdown will not make another mistake like big fat Ben in a hurry. If and its a very big IF we get to the play offs he will sit back with his arms folded and go 'see? Another few quid saved'.

Millen is a very quaified coach. Honestly. Tins is a very experienced player.

BUT!

They cant agree between them how to go about the job. You stick Lewington or anybody else in the middle of it and it becomes a bigger nightmare. We are doing no better or worse than under Wilson.

WHAT? A THIRD PLACED TEAM IS NOW A TENTH PLACED TEAM?

But it took him FOUR YEARS to do it. Didn't it? How well did he do in his 1st season? So give Tins and Millen time. Unless we look like going down then out on their asses with the pair of them.

Remember we ARE closer to the top then the bottom.

Guest Tactical Genius

I think Lewington did an excellent job too. Over 3 years he has taken a side who were a comfortable mid-table outfit to the fringes of the relegation fight. All hail the mighty Lewington. Everybody bow down in front of his ineptitude.

Guest DrFaustus
All hail the mighty Lewington. Everybody bow down in front of his ineptitude.

TG, I don't think they realised that his inepttude came as part of the package.

Would you like Mr Atkins? He comes as part of a package...the other part of the package is the napalm.

Archived